11

5 years later:

(Win is now 24 and Bright 27)

Win's father called him, "Win, you can't keep delaying -coming to Thailand. You are my heir. And you need to come back as soon as possible "

"I know papa. I know"

Win's father sighed. Win had already graduated from university since a year then. But he kept delaying. And his father had been pressuring him to Come back to Thailand.

He knew he had to go back someday. But he didnt have the courage to face....him. Both being in the business world meant that. He didn’t have the courage to see anyone else with... His love. Yes, he still loved him.

But he didn’t have any idea if he had someone in his life or not.Win completely cut off his connections in Thailand. He had been in Thailand only 1 or 2 times over the past 5 years.

"Ugh, I wish I could pause the time"

_____

"BunBun, when are you going back!?", Dew and Nani asked him.

Dew and Nani had to return to Thailand too. Their families had been pressuring them. But they refused to leave Win alone.

They had seen how devastated Win was when he came back to Thailand. He found out over the years what happened to Win. He had seen how Win would space out in the middle of the work. Or get drunk like there's no other tomorrow.

Win sighed. Yes, he had to return. They had to return. 'I've been troubling a lot of people because of my problem '

He smiled a little," Soon. Next week. Prepare guys."

Nani came closer to him and patted his back in circle, "Winnie, don't take the decision for us...are you ready?"

"Yeah, Bunny. Think", Dew also joined them.

Win was silent for a second. " Yeah, I'm ready. Let's show the world who's the Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn ", he threw his hand up and shouted.

Dew and Nani joined him.

_____

And thus, Win returned to Thailand, maybe one month later.
Dew, Nani came back as they were supposed to. On time.

"What! Papa! I can't go anywhere right now...I just landed", Win whined.

" No,son. You have to. It's an important party. I already told everyone my son is finally gonna be there"

"But papa......I just came back"

"Win,It's your own fault! You were supposed to come back at least 2 weeks ago. You are the one who's late! Now go to the hotel and change the cloths. I've already arranged your suit"

________

"Goddamn, momma. That husband of yours is really stubborn ", Win told his mother as he walked into the hall.

" well, yeah. And you inherit from him"

"No way, momma. I got that from you"

Win's mom pinched his nose and said, "no, hon. You got tje sassy-ness and the intelligence from me"

Win pouted, momm, you promised not to pinch my nose.

________

"Ah, Win, Son. You are finally here. Let's go. They are patiently waiting to meet you"

Win followed his father.unwillingly.

Win's eyes widened as he approached them.

"Metawin, meet Mr. Somchai Chivaree. Mr. Chivaree meet my son, Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn "

Mr. Chivaree was also shocked. "W-what. Aren't you Win......Teepa...korn or something?"

"Oh, I see. You’ve met in the past. Mr. Chivaree, remember once I told you about my family tradition,well, he just followed it", Win's father laughed.

Win was still froze.

" Win, don't be so rude. Show him respect", Win's father nudged him a little.

"O-oh. I'm sorry, sir. Where's my manners. I'm Win Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn, nice to meet you Again, sir. ", Win wai'ed him.

" N-nice to meet you, Metawin"

" Mr. Somchai, if you don’t mind, let me take him. I need to introduce himself to others too"

"Yes, go ahead. Mr. Opas-Iamkajorn. "

Mr. Chivaree was shocked, was an understatement.

'Did I force my son to let go such a great deal of business? " (omg, u still think of business, u dumbass)

______

OffGun, MewGulf, TayNew and Bright were on the other side of the party pretty bored.

Gun looked curious for a moment.

"Babe, something matter?", Off asked his boyfriend. Yes, Off and Gun got together after a few months Win left.

" No, darling. Thought I saw someone familiar "

Bright couldn’t wait to get out of there. 'Another fucking boring party'

Win's father had been introducing his son since forever.

"Oh my god, papa! Am I some world cup that you are showing off to everyone"

His father rolled his eyes, "You are more precious to me"

"Aaaw.. What a proud papa", Win said dramatically and hugged him.

" stop being a drama queen! Come with me. There's some important people I really need to introduce you"

"That's what I've been doing the entire time"

"No, they are more important than those old men"

______

"Good to see all of you at the same place. My job will be easier."

"Good evening, Mr. Opas-iamkajorn ", everyone wai'ed him.

" yes, yes. Good evening. Now let me introduce my son. Where's he.
Ah there come here...."

Win was behind his father. He came a second later. His face was already down as he was holding the Wai' position.

"Meet my son, Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn "

"Nice to meet everyone. I'm Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn, you can call me Wi-", Win raised his head to see everyone......

Oh god, he wasn’t ready for it. Fuck, all the jetlag and his father, he forgot it.

IT'S A FUCKING BUSINESS PARTY. HE FUCKING MET HIS FATHER. OF COURSE THE SON WAS GONNA BE THERE.