How did it come to this?!

"What is going on here? Cease this at once!"

Oh great... The headmage is here.

The sight of the headmage made you freeze up. You did NOT want to be whipped with that weird magic of his. But the best course of action would be accepting your fate, getting punished and -"Sir I can explain!" ...Crowley crossed his arms and huffed, waiting for you to go on with your story. "This guy just randomly came up to us and started making fun of Grim and then made fun of our job. Not to mention he also charred the Queen of Hearts statue because he purposely provoked Grim!" Ace glared you down and walked towards the headmage "They beat me with a broom! Everyone saw that!" Oh god he up and said it! Why did you have to talk when it wasn't needed? Damn it (___)!

"Is that so? You, come here" Crowley tells some random student to come towards him. He had blonde hair with black roots and ears "So, is what Ace saying the truth?" The boy shrugged "Yeah, but if you ask me, he totally deserved that smack. Shishishi you should've seen his face-" Crowley shoos him away and looks at the three of you. Ace and Grim were still silently bickering while you held your head low. 

Ah...This is a familiar feeling. Disappointing someone. Not holding their standards up. Getting embarrassed. Everything was happening at the same time and the students around you laughing and murmuring did not help. You were overwhelmed and just wanted to go back to that ramshackle dorm of yours and take a good nap.

"(___)! Didn't i warn you just before you left the dorm "no more incidents"? And now you've charred one of my statues? It's almost as thought you WANT to get expelled!" Ace's eyes widen at the principle's words "No! Forgive me! It's all their fault!" 

'THIS LITTLE BRAT?! I can't believe him.' Despite the desperate need to punch him, you stop and don't even look up. You wanted to do good but you failed. "State your name and grade." After that you went blank. You failed at the one thing you were told to do and now what awaits you is getting thrown out from this school probably. 'This is fucking depressing.'

But Dire Crowley is a gracious man.

"... I'll let you off with a light punishment this time. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!" Before Ace and Grim could complain you cut them off by making Ace give a bow to the tall man in respect "Thank you sir we'll get it done!" With a nod again the crow is gone.

"Listen you ginger degenerate. I better see you in the cafeteria after school or i'll snitch on you." You jab your finger into his chest, pick Grim up and off you go, not wanting to hear any complaints from Ace, mocking comments from the crowd, random blonde man staring at you. It was all too much. Some good rest was deserving for someone as hardworking and disobedient as yourself. Honestly, is it so hard to just follow the plot? Well no matter, there's still time to mend your mistakes.

You and Grim waiting in the cafeteria for the guest of honour to show up. "I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" Says tiny Grim from your lap, enjoying the ear scratches you're giving him "Well, there's nothing we can do about it. We just have to suck it up and do it" That's precisely right (___)! All that is left do it is just wait.

Time passes and Ace doesn't seem to show up. Both of you started getting impatient "What's buggin' me is, Ace ain't even here yet! To make us wait, after what he did... Grrr!" Narrowing you eyes at the entrance it was now your turn to complain "That kid has some nerve not showing up after getting threatened with expelling."

"...ALRIGHT! I have had ENOUGH! Grim, we are going to go look for him. How much more irresponsible can someone get?!" And so you have set off on a quest to find Ace Trappola. The first thing you do is go to his homeroom. But instead were met with an empty classroom "Hey! Ace! Get over here! Try to hide from me, will ya! Huh... Maybe there's really no one here?" Grim asked curiously as the two of you walked further into the classroom. "Oh, I wouldn't say that, I'm here." Spoke.. the painting! "Bwaaah! That painting just talked!" Grim, again, latched onto you from the sudden scare he got.