Childhood Friends

"You're really racking up those collars. Quite the impressive collection."

"BWAAAAHH!" You all yell and jump onto each other.

"The hell is wrong with this school?!"You yell in anger as you slouch over, clutching your heart."Myah! A ghost head!" Grim gasps at the floating purple haired boy "Oh dear. It seems I'm not all here." The boy says and finally shows the rest of his body too "What? Er, so you do have a body, then? Who are you?" Deuce asked the mysterious stranger "The name's Artemiy Artemiyevich Pinker. Am I a cat? Am I a purrrson? A mimsy borogove, perhaps? A mome rath with a knack for magic" 

'What is bro saying.' You ask yourself with a completely baffled expression "OK well you don't really LOOK like a NRC student..." You say and eye him up and down. The strange looking boy gives you a toothy grin "What makes you say that? What distinguishes a student of NRC?" He leans down to your height and gets a little too close "Well...You're just uhh... Colorful?" The cat looked a bit shocked for a second only to chuckle at your silly response. 

Ace sighed and finally spoke up "Uh, look, Ar... Arte... Run the name by me again?" Chenya looks over to the ginger "Heh heh. People usually just call me Che'nya. Let's just say I'm not from the other side of the looking glass." He wiggles his fingers at him and smugly smirks. Grim starts his tiny brain gears working and says "Oh, I know! He's got animal ears, so he's gotta be from... uh... Bananaclaw, was it?" You raise a brow at the cat's failed attempt at pronunciation "You mean Savanaclwaw."

Che'nya laughs at the poor Grim's struggles and shakes his head "Bzzzzzt! Incorrect. Bananas grow on trees, do they not? I, on the other hand, am a cat." Deuce starts to genuinely think about this mysterious topic of some random strangers identity and puts his hand around his chin, deep in thought "And besides, other dorms have students with animal ears, too." 

"After the insanity that teapot tyrant put me through, I'm not in the mood for whatever this is. Just leave me alone." Ace rolls his eyes and starts walking off on his own, probably to cool off. "Riddle the teapot tyrant... Heh heh. Well, I can't dismiss that perspective as wrong. He's always been quite strict." At this everyone's attention went back to Che'nya "Wait, you know something about him?" You ask the cheshire cat who shrugs his shoulders, giving you an average cheshire smile. "Perhaps there are things that I know, and perhaps there are things that I don't." Grim huffs and crosses his arms "That's not an answer!" 

"Is there something you wish to know about Riddle?" Che'nya questions you "Who me?" You ask back, but before you could get an answer Ace steps in to ask his own question "Yeah, I'd like to know what created such a control freak?" The cat smiles wider this time, if that is even possible.

"I believe his four-eyed friend may have the answer." 

Deuce's eyes widened a bit "Four-eyed friend? You mean Trey?" Che'nya nods "He's known Riddle since we were all kids after all. I'm sure he has an idea why the Queen of Hearts has become like that" He says and leans his elbow on your shoulder "They're childhood friends? I didn't really get that impression." Deuce comments from beside you. In response the cheshire cat responds: "If you're so perceptive, then what are you asking me for? Buh-bye!"

And disappears.

Grim stared at the spot where Che'nya once stood and then up at you "I tell ya, no one makes any sense around here." You sigh and pick up your furry friend "There's nothing we can do buddy. Well we know the plan now let's go." You say and pick your little friend up. The first years give you a confused look. "Jesus you people.. We are gonna talk to Trey right?" Ace's face lights up "I didn't know the perfect would be coming along! That's great, I'm sure you will be able to beat some sense into Riddle once we-" Deuce nudges his friend "Since when is perfect a delinquent?" You can't help but smile at their conversation. One of them treats you like you could beat anyone for him, while the other doesn't want you to get involved with physical fights.