The crimson runt- I mean tyrant

A familiar scene plays in front of (___)'s eyes.

Card soldiers painting roses.

A little blonde girl going around asking them something about the roses.

But (___) can't hear anything. 

A figure stands beside you as they smile down at you. It made you baffled.

The person, if it was even a person, didn't have a face. Just a a wide, white smile. It was scary. You were scared. You felt like the whole world went completely dark as you stared into the void of the figures "face"

They get closer and whisper into your ear 

"We meat yet again, dear (___)~"

Sweaty. That's what you were as you dart awake from the weird dream you just had. "The hell was that?" You groan as you swing your feet over the edge of the bed. A sigh escapes your lips as you stretch. "Coffee... I need coffee" You tip toed out of the room not to wake Grim up and straight to the ramshackle kitchen. 

Thanks to Crowley's graciousness you got to stock up on a few products that were essential for your daily life such as eggs, milk, bacon etc. "That thing...What even was that. They sounded so familiar too" You talk to yourself as you finish brewing your coffee. "And that scene from before that was definitely from Alice in wonderland. I know my Disney there's no way i'm wrong." You stared into the cup as you rambled to yourself. The coffee was too hot to drink yet anyways. "Oh right." You push your hand into your pajama pant and take the same juul that you found yesterday. 

Honestly it was a very empty feeling. It's such a stupid thing to keep from your universe. Instead of a phone or any other prized possession whatever sent you here decided to let you keep a juul. A. Juul.

A loud bang on the door snapped you out of your trance "Who the fuck is banging on the door at 3 fucking AM." You groaned and walked out into the living room. You saw tiny Grim wobble down the stairs. Really, he's such a cutie when he's not talking.

"Myaaah...(___) who's at the door? Is it one of those pesky ghosts again?" The monster asks as he puts his paws out, signalling you pick him up. You let a chuckle out and pick the cat up. "I don't think it's a ghost. I don't have a good feeling about this though" You sigh as you open the door to be met with a very angry ginger boy "I can't go back to Heartslabyul House anymore. I'm joining your dorm. For good." 

Huh?

You stare at him for a bit "Sorry you got the wrong number" and started closing the door. He pushed it open looking more angry "THIS ISN'T A PHONE GOD DAMN IT" You roll your eyes and let the kid in "What the hell happened anyways dude? Why are you even here? It's literally 3 am." Ace sighs and sits down on the couch "It's just...Well... I uh..." Grim gasps "Wait! That collar! I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It's the same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation! What'd you do to get shackled with that?" A moment of silence passed as Ace looked down at his feet "I ate a tart..." You and Grim pass each other glances "Um... That's it?" Ace nods furiously "Yeah, that's it! That's all I did! I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the dorm kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge. Three whole tarts! Big ones, too!" 

He explained his situation and all you could do was pinch the bridge of your nose "First of all,  Why would you eat a tart that big as a snack for midnight, and second of all, why did you think it was a good idea to just pick up a random tart that could've very well belonged to, and did belong, to your pipsqueak dormhead?! I'm at a loss of words!"

Despite being at a loss of words you yelled at Ace for the next 45 minutes. At that point Grim was asleep in your arms. The first year was baffled by your lecture "Hold up, hold up! I'm in the wrong here?!" You narrowed your eyes at him "Naturally you are! Who was the one talking about how strict the ruler was a good thing?! Maybe you should've thought that the dormhead would follow the rules of a god damn tyrant?! Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE IN A DORM BASED OFF OF QUEEN HEARTS" At this point you were baffled by this guy's own stupidity "...Well if you put it like that..." Ace grumbled and looked down at his feet, clearly pouting "Look, Ace I'm sorry I kinda blew this out of proportions but seriously dude next time think about the consequences of your actions." You take a seat next to him and rub his back "Alright you can stay tonight. Tomorrow morning you'll go apologise to that runt and all's gonna end well. Come on I'll show you where you'll sleep"