NINE

The next morning Julia woke up early, it wasn't very unusual. She had been having trouble sleeping and had been having nightmares for years now, but when she woke up that morning something felt off.

She got dressed and poured herself some tea before she walked out her trailer looking to wake up Eddie. But to her surprise the park was crowded with cop cars. Julia quickly walked over to Eddie's trailer where she was stopped by Chief Powell.

"Hey! You can't be here! This is police business. Get back inside."

Julia looked past the Chief, through the door she saw it. Chrissy, Chrissy Cunningham. Dead, her limbs bending unnatural ways. Julia felt sick to her stomach.

"Where is Eddie?" She chocked out, the second she had said it she'd regretted it. She could practically hit herself over the head, if Eddie had been here, she would have seen him but his car wasn't even at the scene. Now the Chief would deferentially suspect him.

"Eddie? Eddie Munson?" The chief thought for a second. "I'd like to ask you some-... HEY! Get back here!"

The chief yelled, but Julia had already sprinted away. She needed to find Eddie, she needed to know he was okey. Whether she had made herself a person in question now, or not.

Julia ran past the trailers, Max, who also lived at the park, had now walked out of her trailer as well. The girls made eye contact for a second, before Julia had sprinted past.

_

Julia could only think of one place, Rick Refer's. Rick's residence wasn't very well known, and now that he was in jail, no one was ever around. It was the perfect hide out. Since her car was still broken and she didn't have a bike, running, the at least 30 mins, it was.

While Julia was looking for Eddie, Max had gone down to talk to Dustin, she had tried Julia's trailer first but when she didn't open Max gone to the second best option. After explaining what was going on, they had concluded they needed to find Munson before the cops did. So they had gone down to the video shack, hoping to get some help from Steve and Robin.

_

Julia ran and ran, and only slowed down when the house by the lake was visible. She walked down to the front door and started pounding on it.

"Eddie! Eddie, it's me! Julia!" She yelled but to her disappointment no answer sounded. She looked through the windows but the place seemed empty. Julia walked around the house, if she remembered correctly there was a boat shed by the lake.

She turned the corner, and there it was. It was a normal abandoned looking shed that neared the water.

She quietly walked over. "Eddie?" She whispered as she put her hand to the door, it was open. "Eddie, are you in here?"

She slowly opened the door, the shed looked empty, until someone jumped from where ever they were hiding. It was Eddie, only he looked scared, no, frightened.

"Eddie! What the hell, you scared the crap out of me! What is going on?! Why was there a bunch police at your-"

She was cut off, Eddie had walked over to her, dropped his broken beer bottle and hugged her. Tightly. He needed it. It took Julia a second before she hugged back, but once she wrapped her arms around him, he finally relaxed into her.

"Hey, hey. It's alright, I'm here."

The hug was long, comfortable, calming. Eddie needed the reassurance of home and Julia was happy to provide that. She was just glad he was safe.

"Eddie, are you okey love?" Julia tried but he didn't answer, he just hugged her tighter.

After a while they had broken apart, Eddie had looked at her with tears in his eyes but couldn't bring himself to tell her what had happened. Julia knew it wasn't good. Clearly it had been very traumatizing and clearly Eddie had not done this.