NINETEEN

Eddie plopped down a heavy phone book and opened it somewhere along the middle.

"Check this out. The War Zone." He said as he pointed at a picture of a shirtless guy holding a big rifle while the American flag waved behind him. Everyone was crowded around the table and looked at the picture.

"I'd hoped he'd be more handsome." Julia said sarcastically.

Eddie shot her a quick look and shook his head before turning back to the group.

"I've been there once. It's huge. They've got everything you need for, uh... well, uh, killing things, basically."

"Do you think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin asked as she referred to the picture of the guy. "Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?"

"I mean, even if it isn't, it's not really our problem right now. Is it?" Julia said before Eddie continued.

"Well, lucky for us it is, so... This... This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of the main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks."

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone." Erica made a good point.

"Normally, I'd agree but we go need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk." Nancy argued.

"Me too." Lucas sighed.

"Yeah, but is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin said.

Eddie grew a smirked. "Who said anything about bikes?"

"What you got some sort of car we don't know about?" Steve asked..

"It's not exactly a car, Steve." Eddie sighed. "And its not exactly mine, but, uh... it'll do."

"Wait..." Julia muttered. "Are you thinking of-"

"Yup." Eddie grinned.

Julia nodded to herself and shot him an impressed smile. "Alright, let's do this then. It not like you haven't had worse ideas."

Eddie grinned wildly. "That's how I like to hear it." He then turned to Max. "Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask, or two, or maybe a bandana, something like that?"

_

The group slowly snuck out the trailer, Eddie upfront wearing a halloween mask and Julia close behind in a ski mask. They ran over the trailer park whilst the rest of the group followed.

Eddie suddenly stopped behind one of the trailers, he slowly moved in view and checked the coast, it was clear. He checked both sides one last time before he signaled the rest of the group to move forward.

"Come on. Come on." He muttered.

When the team reached the safety of the next trailer, he grabbed Julia's hand and together they ran after them.

Finally they all reached a camper, it was big and striped. In front of the camper sat a couple, they had made a nice terrace. There were some chairs, a table, a rug on the ground, a cooler and too finish it off, a tarp to give over-head shelter.

Eddie sneakingly let the group behind the camper. They anxiously looked around as Eddie found a side window, it was unlocked. He quickly opened it, threw, the bag he was holding, inside and jumped through the window.

As he disappeared through the hole the rest of the group hurried to follow him in. Steve held up two hands and helped them one by one through the high window.