That Lovesick Feeling

A/N: A few OC's are used to fill up storyline gaps because joining multiple shows together like this is difficult. Also if you didn't remember, Felicity wasn't with Barry when he explained Sebastian.

"Barr... Barry. Barry, wake up babe." Oliver said, shaking the speedster.

Barry groaned and sat up.

"You're evil. I want to sleep in." Barry replied, making a grumpy face at Oliver.

Oliver laughed, "You're adorable, but I believe you have work to do."

Barry used his speed to get dressed and then kissed Oliver goodbye.

Then, he fixed his tie and went to SCPD to get to work.

While Barry ran, he thought about the year, it had gone by so fast. 

Maybe one day this could be more.

--------

"Hey, Captain Lance, I filed the report on the two Anthrax homicides, we have two possible perps." Barry said, following the Captain to his office.

"Nice work Allen, who do you think did it?" Lance replied.

"Kyle Barstow, he works at a local gas plant, also has a major in bioengineering. He could be using some sort of weapon to kill people. Or Daniel Lee, head of biotech at Mercury Labs. Most likely would be using the new Anthrax gas filter to shoot highly pressurised Anthrax directly into the victim's lungs. They both have a clear motive but the victims so far don't connect to either of them." Barry explained.

The captain nodded and asked Barry to get back to work.

With that Barry ran upstairs to his lab to work on the cases that had piled up.

After an hour or so of working Barry had finished and sat in his chair.

Bored are we?

"Well look who decided to talk to me." Barry said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Well jeez. A little hospitality. Just a question, can I still get drunk?

"I don't know, you can find out tonight though, I told Ollie I was going to give you some time to yourself." Barry replied.

Yes!

Then, without warning Oliver burst into the lab. 

"Why are you here, babe? How are you here?" Barry asked as he stood up and hugged the archer.

"Well, I knew you would forget to eat lunch, so I brought it to you." Oliver replied.

"You know me so well." Barry said, and kissed Oliver.

--------

Timeskip- 6 months

Iris sat at Jitters swiping at her phone.

"Mocha for Iris!" A waitress yelled over the chatter of customers.

Iris walked up and tipped the woman before walking out of the shop.

As she was walking her phone rung.

"Hi Barry. What's up?" Iris asked.

"Really!? Okay, I'll come tomorrow to help, sound good?" Iris asked.

"Alright bye." Iris said, hanging up.

Barry wanted to propose to Oliver tomorrow.

Has it really been that long?

---------

"Hey Barry? I'm here." Iris called, standing at the front door of the Queen mansion.

She had already rung the doorbell three times and was getting a little annoyed.