Chapter 25

"We're here." Neville announced.

Lucy knocked both Ginny and Draco's heads off either of her shoulders.

"Ow." Draco groaned as he banged the side of his head on the window, "that was uncalled for."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that," Lucy covered a laugh.

Draco flipped her off and climbed through the open door as everyone began to unload out of the car.

The fresh air and sea breeze was a welcoming change and Lucy stood in place for a minute, letting the sm warmth of the sun hit her face.

"Boys are on bag duty!" Ginny declared, "us girls—and Draco of course—will go into town and pick up the essentials."

She winked at Harry as she grabbed Lucy's hand.

"Hold on! I have to pee first." Hermione said desperately, "I've been holding it this whole time."

"Oh, bloody hell, Granger," Ginny rolled her eyes, "hurry up then."

Hermione practically sprinted into the cottage.

"What do you mean when you say essentials?" Draco asked, a suspicious look on his face.

"Alcohol...condoms...you know," Ginny made an abstract hand motion, "essentials."

"You all can't be expecting to just shag the entire trip," Draco protested with a whine.

"That was pretty much my idea," Ginny shrugged, looking to Lucy for confirmation.

"Yeah, sounds pretty accurate to me," Lucy giggled.

"Luna?" Draco asked desperately, turning to the blonde.

"Neville and I shagged in the car on the way to pick you all up," Luna smiled inconspicuously. "Right where you were sitting actually."

Draco pulled a face, "I hate all of you."

"Let's just go scope out the town," Ginny said as Hermione hurried back towards them, "hopefully there's a bar or a club or something...we can find you someone there."

"Someone for what?" Hermione asked, falling into step with them.

"To shag." Luna said.

"I told you in the car!" Draco crossed his arm, "I am not going to shag a random stranger."

"You so are," Ginny grinned.

"Am not."

"Am too." Lucy smirked.

"I'd shag you if you'd like," Luna offered.

Draco's eyes went wide and his face flushed an awful red.

"No, no," he said quickly, "that's quite alright."

"What about Neville?" Hermione looked unsure whether to gasp or laugh.

Lucy and Ginny however, were practically rolling on the ground, laughing hysterically with tears in their eyes.

"Neville is very good," Luna said brightly, "Draco, I'm sure you could shag him too, if you'd prefer that instead."

Draco spluttered and Lucy almost felt bad for him.

"No, Luna!" Hermione rolled her eyes, "I don't mean Draco should shag Neville, I was asking because I thought the two of you were a thing."

"Who?" Luna's eyebrows furrowed.

"You and Neville?"

"Oh," Luna giggled, "oh, no, we're just very good friends."