Chapter 11

We reported to the Hokage and received our payments for the mission. Ko then announced that we would be gaining a week's break and to use the time wisely. I immediately went back home, walking inside to find Naruto over Sakura, with the girl blushing red while Naruto just looked nervous.

"Alright, what the hell is going on?" I asked startling them both.

"Ep!" Sakura cried out as she pushed Nato off her and into the wall.

Naruto rubbed his head as he got up, "Sakura! That hurt!"

"It was supposed to you pervert!" Sakura cried out.

"It was an accident! I swear!" Naruto said jumping on his feet and offering Sakura his hand, once which she ignored.

She got on her feet and looked at me, suddenly her blush turned redder and immediately ran passed me and through the door, leaving Naruto and I blinking.

I turned to him raising an eyebrow, "explain."

Naruto gulped, "well you see, I was having trouble with math, so Iruka sensei suggested I ask Sakura for help. She agreed and came over, I was giving her some tea when I slipped and fell and...it was an accident I swear!"

I loved over, two split cups of tea a few open textbooks and a wet spot with wipe marks on it. I sighed, "go out there and tell her you're sorry. Here," I took out a piece of paper and created an origami rose out of it, "give it to her."

Naruto's eyes sparkled, "thanks Yami!" he grabbed the rose and ran out. I spent the next five minutes cleaning up the mess when Naruto finally came back home with a wide grin on his face.

I smiled, "I take it things went well?"

"She loved it Dattebayo! Thanks for that bro! With that I'm sure next time I ask Sakura out for a date she will say yes!"

I sighed, "sure Naruto, sure. Now, what's this about you sucking at math?"

Naruto sighed rubbing his hair, "yeah, it's kind of difficult. Plus with you gone I haven't had anyone who can sit and explain it to me..."

I smiled, "okay then, how about I do just that. I have one week break and five months to make up. You game?"

Naruto smile came up again, "hell yeah! Let's do this!"

I smiled and quickly got to work with him.

I didn't really feel like training this week, I just spent a month doing just that and on gaurd duty. So I spent most of my time making sure Naruto knew enough to pass his academy exam, which I came to find out was in a few weeks time.

On the third day of my vacation time I had a meeting with my editor. Luckily at that time Naruto was in the academy so I was free.

I met him in a fancy restaurant owned by the Akimichi clan, obviously he was paying. I put the first book on the table and slide it over to him, the titled reading, 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone.'

Baroma picked it up and looked it over, "so what's it about?"

"Magic," I told him, "it's about a world hidden away from the ninja world. These people use a mutated form of chakra and call it magic. They can use it without creating hand seals and wands to channel their form of chakra. There's a boy who lives with his abusive relative who grows up unaware that he's a wizard, until one day a half giant comes knocking on his door, bringing him to a school where they teach children how to wield magic. It has everything, an evil dark lord that kills people for blood purity, a three headed dog in the third floor and the school is a castle that one can only get to by a magic train. Read it and tell me what you think."