Chapter 20

Alright time to put on my poker face, I planned for this, time to stick to the script. I nodded, "yes sir. Elder Danzo approached me last night."

"About what?" the Hokage asked.

"He wanted me to release the Sanbi into his possession so that he could seal it away," I told him.

The man's eyes widened, "w-what?"

"He wanted me to betray you and give Yagura to him. He was planning on placing the Sanbi into one of his men. He confessed so much to me."

"And what did you do then?"

"I broke his arm and kicked his balls," I grinned.

The Hokage blinked, "I see... and where is he now?"

I blinked, "what do you mean?"

"Danzo has gone missing, you were the last person to see him alive...and you just admitted to assaulting. So where is he now?"

"I-I don't know. I just left him in the park, I walked away. I was going to tell you but then...he..."

"What? He what?"

"He said it would be pointless. That you would never believe an Uchiha over him," I looked ashamed, "he said he had powerful allies who would make life hell for me...I suppose that's why his men have been following me around all day."

"His men?"

"Root," I told him.

"They are still active?" Hiruzen hissed, "Yami, do you think you can identify these men using your chakra sensory skills?"

I nodded, "yeah, it'll take a while, but I'm sure I can do it."

"I see...very well. First go to the T&I department. I have readied Yagura's cell for them, they'll begin the process of breaking the genjutsu immediately. After that report back here for an S rank mission," he said dismissing me.

"Right," I took off, running out the window and jumping across the village to T&I. I was met by Ibiki who lead me to an underground cell. The room was covered with seals of several kinds, I was actually impressed by how complex they were.

In the middle of the room was a metal box with a chair inside of it. "Place him in there," Ibiki said as he opened the box for me.

I nodded and opened my inventory, taking Yagara out for the first time since I kicked his ass. I placed the limp body on the chair and immediately the metal box snapped shut, I heard several locks click close as seals grew on the box, pushing Yagura's chakra away and sealing him shut.

Only Yagura's head was exposed, the rest of the body tucked inside. "What happened to him?" Ibiki asked noticing his stump of a leg and the several burn and broken bones across his body.

"Me," I replied, "can this keep a biju down?"

Ibiki nodded, "it should. As long as he is in his human form the seals will hold. But if he transforms, that's another issue. But it should be fine, he won't wake up and even if he did the box he's in will activate and kill him."

I nodded, "good...oh and if anything does happen, call me," I gave Ibiki a fanged dagger, "throw it and I'll be there in seconds."

"Right," Ibiki nodded as he pocketed the dagger.

"No problem," I nodded, "say is Anko around? I haven't seen here in awhile."

"She's preparing for the chunin exams," Ibiki replied, "she's one of the protectors."

I nodded, "right. Anyway, if you see her tell her I stopped by. Later," I took off in a flash, reappearing the Hokage's office, which now had more people in it. It seemed like the entire ANBU force.