Chapter 16

"-And then when the laxities start to kick in and you rush to the bathroom, the moment your hand touches the door, the seal will activate, teleporting you into the middle of the market. So you'll either shit yourself, or make the road brown. Do you understand me?"

"Yes! Perfect!" Sakura said with tears in her eyes, "I swear I won't ever reveal your secret! Ever!"

I turned to Sasuke, who's eyes had widened frighteningly, I didn't even say anything to get him to agree. I then turned to Naruto who was shaking his head faster than Sakura's. And then finally to Kakashi.

"Hm? Did you say something?" Kakashi asked.

"You say something, and next time Gai comes looking for you I'll use my sensory skills to track you down and deliver him right to you. You can hand hide for now, but cross me and I promise you'll need to leave the Land of Fire to get away from me Kakashi Hatake."

The jonin looked up at me and sighed, "deal."

I smiled, "good," I turned it Misu.

"No trouble from me sonny boy," she held her hands up in surrender, "I know better than to get on your bad side."

I sighed, "thank God," I turned to Naruto, "this is why I don't tell you shit Naruto, you can't keep quiet!"

"I'm sorry okay! Besides, I don't know what the big deal is, it's not like people can love you even more," he said with a grumble.

"Yami, I have a question," Sakura said, "why doesn't Diana wear leg armour for her thighs? Isn't that impractical?"

I sighed, "because the garb of the amazons don't call for thigh armour, hence her armour doesn't have any."

"But why? That seems stupid," Sakura blinked,

"The Amazons were a female warrior race, as such the people who came to fight them wanted them as slaves to be used. Thy wouldn't risk damage their potential sex slaves by striking them near the groin, hence it was pointless to wear armour there."

"Amazing," Sakura said, "you have it all planned out to such an amazing degree."

"Batman," Sasuke asked, "why did you make a character like him?"

I blinked, "oh, right. You can really a lot I guess with such a figure, wanting to avenge his parents murder and all. Believe it or not, I actually did write that character around the tragedy you faced Sasuke."

"You did?!" Naruto asked, "but you never wrote about me!"

I smirked, "I did, you just never payed attention. Anyway, back to my point. I wanted to show many things with the Batman character, but the most important for you, would be knowing the difference between vengeance and justice. Bruce didn't at first, but he learnt too as he took the title of Batman, he became more than just a man, he channeled his pain into making sure such an act would never befall another person again," I looked at Sasuke, "or in your case, another clan."

The Uchiha looked like he had a lot to think about, he just nodded and continued waked. "But what about her lasso?" Sakura asked, "that isn't a warrior's weapon, so why a whip?"

I sighed, "because I thought it would sound cool alright? Not everything is planned out."

"Oh....why is Superman's weakness a rock?"

I turned to Naruto, "this is why I didn't want people to know," I sighed and turned to her, answering all her questions, and believe me, there were a lot.

Three days later:

It took us quite some time to get back home. I know find myself standing near the back with Misu while Kakashi debriefed the Hokage.