Chapter 23

The next day:

"I'm so fucking bored!" Tayuya cried out.

Puma grumbled, "then do something about it instead of fucking complaining all the time!"

"You want a piece of me you bitch?!" Tayuya growled.

"Sigh, kids," Anko rolled her eyes.

"What did you say you purple headed bitch?! You want a piece of me?!" Tayuya growled.

Anko's eyebrow twitched, "what was that you brat? Did you say something?" a wave of deadly killing intent flew off off Anko as several snakes came out of her sleeves and wrapped around her body flicking her tongue dangerously.

"N-nothing," Tayuya gulped before whispering, "crazy bitch is scary."

"And you damn well remember that!"Anko grumbled before turning to me, "how much longer? As much as I hate to agree with the flat chested midget," que a loud protest from Tayuya that prompted another row with Puma, "we are burning daylight here."

I sat in an open tent with Yagura by the entrance standing gaurd while Kimimaro laid ont he ground, his eyes resting as five of my wood clones surrounded him, using the Mystical Health palm jutsu to slowly manipulate the cells I had injected into him to heal his body on a cellular level.

"I'm almost done here," I replied as I finished healing the rest of Kimimaro's body, "how are you feeling Kimimaro?"

The green eyed man blinked, "I....I'm feeling much better. How is that possible?"

"My method of healing is much more...thorough," I smiled as I canceled the jutsus and dismissed the clowns, "there we go, stand up."

Kimimaro nodded as he did so. He stretched his hands, blinking in surprise, "I feel...perfect."

"Good," I nodded as I got up and patted him on the back, "there we go, good as new." just then the clones I had scouring Orochimaru's library and base started to dispel. I stopped and began assimilating the knowledge they gathered.

"You okay there Light?" Anko asked using my code name instead of my real one, as we were still in the company of people we couldn't really trust.

"I'm good," I sighed as the rest of the information poured into my head. He had very detailed notes, they were...very graphic. But useful, maybe later I could apply a few of them. "Right, anyway, Tayuya, come over, it's your turn."

"What the fuck are you on about?" the red head snorted, "I ain't fucking sick."

"The curse mark," I motioned over, "I need to remove it."

"What?!" Tayuya cried out, "why the fuck do you need to do that?!"

"I told you didn't I?" Anko snorted, "our goal is to remove every single trace of that snake bastard from this planet. That mark is one of them."

"B-but why didn't you remove the mark on the bone bitch?!" Tayuya pointed at the mark under Kimimaro's neck.

I shrugged, "that's the seal of Heaven, which much more powerful than your seal of Earth, it does have it's limitations. It seems it was the first version of the curse mark Orochimaru made before he used it on everyone else....plus it doesn't have a piece of Orochimaru's soul inside of it eating away at his body. Yours does."

"What the fuck?!"

I sighed, "that's right, he didn't tell you did he? Didn't you wonder why the curse mark made you act so differently?"

"I-I...fuck! His soul is inside of me?!"

I nodded, "yes, I believe that's how Orochimaru controlled people, making sure they were 'loyal' to him. Sick bastard."