Chapter 19

A month later:

We were in the inner chambers of the Mizukage office, I now wore the common ninja gabr a jounin of Konoha wore. Since my jacket, armour, hood, mask and headband got destroyed thanks to Yagura, I was forced to borrow gear from my allies.

I so wish I hadn't gotten my coat destroyed, that thing was so cool! And a super rare item! ARGH! Now I wish I killed that stupid three tailed freak!

The only things I still have on me is the power belt which gives me +5 STAR, such a pain.

The month since Yagura's 'death', went quickly and kind of boring for me. After they discovered Yaga's severed leg, which my clone had left behind, people were more ready to accept the fact that he was in fact dead.

Soon the rumours of my battle with the man was spread all across Kiri, and I suspect, all across the Elemental Nations. I overheard some of the rumors and they were getting wilder and wilder. The weirdest one I heard was when I defeated Yagura by summoning a fleet of dragons that fused together to form a giant Ryu who's flames were responsible for destroyed the lake bed, now called the 'Field of Purple Lava'.

Anyway, after that it was a long and boring process of rounding up all rouge Kiri ninjas and bring them all to justice. The ninjas inside Kiri's gates gave up easily enough and Mei has had her hands full for the past weeks getting everything sorted.

I was also busy releasing prisoners for my inventory. It took me all day as I had to make sure none of them tried to escape or die along the way. It was a long process, usually I just had a clone do it while I spent the rest of the time going on patrol to bring back the escaping Kiri ninjas.

And now, finally, after a week, Mei had finally called us into her new office. We walked in and found her sitting behind the desk wearing a white and blue robe. Zabuza and Haku were by her side, both now official Kiri ninjas wearing jonin gear common with the land.

And along with them there was another ninja present, Ao, the man with the transplanted Byakugan. The man had come three days after the fight with Yagura and had been instrumental and bringing the people to Mei's side.

His REP score for me was at 68, but he still creeped me out, weirdo.

Mei smiled, "hello, I suppose this is long overdue."

1 nodded, "Mizukage."

"1, Yami," she smiled, "first, I wish to issue an official thanks from Kiri to Konoha. Without your help this war would have gone on for much longer and would have been much bloodier. For your help in it's speedy conclusion, I the fifth Mizukage, thank you."

We all bowed, "you're welcome Lady Mizukage," 1 replied as he took out a sealed scroll, "I was instructed by the Hokage to deliver this to you."

"What is it?" she asked.

"He didn't say, it was for your eyes only ma'am."

She broke the seal and read it, her eyes narrowing before she smiled, "well, this is fun. Alright, I understand. Don't worry, it's nothing bad, just the promise of a strong friendship."

1 bowed, "ma'am."

"And now, the sword," Zabuza spoke up, glaring at me.

"Right," I walked forward, "do you have the containment seal?"

"Yes," Zabuza motioned over to Haku to brought forth a giant human sized scroll that she opened up on the Mizukage's desk, "place Samehada on the scroll, it won't be able to escape."

I nodded as I opened my inventory and did just that, placing the sword's handle on the seal, immediately it tried to move away, screaming loudly. I was about to activate Swift Release to catch it, when suddenly it stopped moving and screaming and just dropped down still, like a normal sword.