Chapter 25

I opened my eyes and found myself standing in a city. And not the kind that I found in the Elemental Nations. It was the kind I found back in my world...or I think, damn my memory. It was a western world, it reminded me of New York with it's closed off streets. But, there was one difference, the streets were empty.

I felt around and immediately I sensed my chakra. I looked around, the buildings around me began to light up, rows of light turned on inside each building. I see, so each building here represented a chakra channel of my bodies. Impressive.

I walked forward, feeling around for Kurama's chakra. As far as mindscapes went, mine was a lot nicer than Naruto's. I walked through the streets, I found that all the streets were moving in a spiral motion, moving towards the middle of the town. And in the middle of the city was a giant park with a mountain in the middle.

I went into the park, the walls of the park were made of barbed wires and deadly looking spears. Inside were trees so large and thick it reminded me of a still growing redwin tree. Their roots so strong it began growing out of the park and into the city, feeding chakra into my channels. Hm, I see, these trees represented my senjutsu chakra.

As I walked towards the center I noticed several statues along the way. One was of a dragon, a blue dragon that was on fire. Then came a a status of Articuno with ice cicles rolling off it's form.

Each of these statues represented a chakra nature inside of me. There was a Bulbasaur for Wood Release, a Charizard for Fire Release, a Blastoise for Water Release, a Pikachu for Electric release and a Pidgeot for Wind Release.

Slowly through, the trees in the park died as away as I approached the giant mountain. It looked like the mountain and come exploding out of the ground, like it had just recently formed as there was yet to be any vegetation to grow over it.

There were steps leading higher into the mountain, I climbed them quickly, they were short and uneven, and eventually took me to the middle of the mountain where I came before an entrance to a cave the size of a church, so one can only compare how gigantic the mountain was in relative size.

The entrance wasn't open however, as with Naruto there was a giant gat present before me with a seal paper before me. I looked into the cave, I felt Kurama's chakra inside. He was awake.

"You don't have to pretend to be asleep," I told him with a smile, "I just want to talk."

"I have nothing to say to you...ninja," he growled as suddenly two large red eyes looked up at me.

I peered inside and blinked in surprise. The fox was looking up at me? Ah, I see. My eyes adjusted to the darkness of the cave and I noticed Kurama's body wasn't free, it was pinned down under the rocks inside the cave, it was like the entire inside of the mountain had collapsed down on his body. Damn Mnato, you weren't kidding around were you?

Kurama, Nine tailed fox

Lv- Undefined

REP- -100

I sighed, "I am sorry that Minato did this to you...tell me, what's your name?"

Kurama's eyes widened, "you don't have the right to know my name!"

I chuckled, "touchy huh?" I sat down before him and looked down, "alright, that's understandable, you hate humans and don't trust them. But I refuse to call you nine tails or fox, so give me something to work with here."

"Bite me," he huffed, sending a blast of wind at my face.

I grumbled, "fine, I hereby dub you...Mr. Fluffy!"