Chapter-4_The Festival

* Y o u   n e v e r   k n o w   w h o   w i l l   b e c o m e   t h a t   s o m e o n e   s p e c i a l*

**********************************

"Subha! My little bird where are you?" - Kanha exclaimed while trying to find Subhadra in the vast forts and palaces of Dwarka.

"Kanha! What's the matter? Why are you acting like you don't know? If Subhu isn't in  her room, she might be in the garden. Why don't you check there" - Balram questioned.

"Oh Dau! I did, I've checked everywhere. But she is nowhere to be found." - Kanha answered.

"Are you sure? 'coz I don't think you checked out the kreeda-kaksh! Did you?" - Balram said while raising his eyebrows.

"Ohh yaa! I totally forgot about the kreeda-kaksh! Might be b'coz of the excitement i feel! " -Kanha said smiling.

*************************

"Ohh c'mon bhrata Arjun! It's so simple!" - Nakul said.

"Well! I'm unable to understand this so called "simple" stuff! " - Arjun replied.

"See! This is why you need a wife! You are unable to understand such easy thing." - Bheem said with concern.

"Arjun! See today or tomorrow~you have to marry! So why delay? " - Yudhishthir continued.

"Ohh my! You three! You won't leave my boy alone, will you? Don't you see he is so stressed with this topic! " Kunti said in a playful voice.

"Oh mata! You are the only one who understands my pain and emotions!" - Arjun said like a child.

"And that's why I can say that you definitely need a wife now. There needs to be someone, who can look after you. With whom you can share any secrets of yours... You need that someone Parth!  " - Kunti said in a slow, calming tone.

"Mata!" - Arjun said, almost blank after what his mother said.

"Go in your pitashri's room! He is there and wants to talk to you!" - Kunti informed.

*****************************

"Oh Subha! Here you are and I was looking for you everywhere!" - Kanha said.

"Anything urgent bhrata?" - Subha asked, balancing to speak and practice her sword at the same time.

"Nah! It is just that...The Raivat parvat parv is about to start in a month! And this time I have planned something special for you!" - Kanha answered.

"The Raivat parv! Oh yeah- just a month to go! What's that something special bhrata?" - Subhadra asked in excitement.

**************************

So, this is the chapter guys! I hope you enjoyed it.

Do vote and comment!

I know that it's been a long time, but I had my school and tests. I somehow managed some time today to give an update, so that you don't feel that I have forgotten this family of mine.

And something personal, I feel like even I found that "SOMEONE SPECIAL"! (It is just a joke)

see you soon guys!Signing off,

Chitra