CHAPTER-15_Fell for whom?

*Subhadra's POV*

I opened my eyes slowly when I gained back my consciousness. I was in my room and Damini was right beside me.

I stood up.

"I knew it! It was a dream again!" - I whispered but Saudamini heard it.

"It wasn't! You actually fainted on the shore." Sauda exclaimed.

"I did?"

"You sure did, and that's why you are here in your chamber, directly from Som temple!"

"Then I guess it was because of my vision, I saw the same scene..."

"Naa! That prince is whom you saw is actually here and can you guess who is he?"

"Who?"

The maid interrupted saying that Pandavas wanted to meet me, I nodded a yes.

"Greetings Rajkumari!" - they all said.

This time, they weren't four, this time all of them were there. Right there, in the centre, he stood.

*POV ends*

"Rajkumari meet him, he's our bhrata A..." Nakul started.

"Arjun!" Subhadra said in one of the most beautiful ways Arjun had ever heard his name.

He was mesmerized.

"Well! You know him now let me ask you what are you doing here?" Nakul asked raising an eyebrow.

"Umm...It's my room so I can be here right?" Subhadra said in a confusing tone.

"That's definitely not what I meant. What I meant was, weren't you supposed to be at the temple? We went there only to find that you were not there!"

"I am so sorry Kumar Nakul! Actually, I fell and..."

"Fell? You fell for whom Dwarkaratna?" Nakul questioned in a playful tone.

"It's not like how it sounds! Actually, I fainted and that's why even I don't know when I came here. However, I am really sorry for the inconvenience!" She apologized.

"You don't have to Rajkumari, because anyways all of them visited the temple- except me," Arjun replied, staring at his brother.

"Then maybe you and Subha can go together in the morning, she is a great guide!" Saudamini said with a charming smile.

*Subhadra's POV*

I just nodded and he smiled.

There was something different in him,

Something magical...

*POV ends*