Chapter-6_The Invitation

"Aarya! What was it you talked to Arjun about?"  - Kunti asked curiously to Pandu.

"It was a father-son talk dear! By the way, I have a good news for you!" - Pandu said.

"Oh really! What is it?" - Kunti asked in excitement.

"Ohh! So you think I will tell you so easily?" - Pandu said teasingly.

"So, what do  you want Aarya?" - Kunti asked innocently.

"Umm...I need my wife! Who is also a mother and has gotten so much into it, that she has forgotten her own husband!" - Pandu demanded like child.

"Aww Aarya! I am so so sorry...I will try my best so that this doesn't happen again!"

"Nah! Don't say sorry dear...You don't have to be sorry. I was just joking. You are a wonder woman! You manage me, our kids and their wives...you manage your time with everyone-and  also know about the one who troubles you the most"

"Who troubles me the most? So may I ask your highness about that person"

"Of course! The queen of my heart has the right to ask anything from me. It's Arjun...isn't it!"

"Arjun! No...How can my son trouble me and why do..." Kunti tried to explain

"Oh c'mon dear! He always refuses your advice of marrying...don't say that it doesn't trouble you"

"I mean Aarya...It's his life and he has the right to refuse!"

"Of course he has that right but his reasons for doing so are not true and correct. That's why I want him to live the feeling of 'LOVE' and then take any decision he wants."

"How are you going to make him live love?"

"We have received an invitation from Dwarka regarding the Raivat Parvat Parv - An annual sacred fest in Dwarka."

"How's that gonna help Aarya?"

"Well, it's not just us who received the invitation. They have sent this invitation to the kingdoms of entire Bharatvarsh. The princesses from all the kingdoms will come...and I'm sure one of them will make Arjun experience LOVE!"

******************************

So, this is the chapter guys. I hope you liked it!

Stay tuned!

Cya all soon!

Regards

Chitra