Chapter-8_Who is he?

"Subhadra! Subhadra! Where are you?" a voice echoed in the corridors of the palace.

Subhadra stood at once, turned and ran in the direction from where the voice came. She didn't know who he was. She ran like a child in the corridors, her soul smiling, her anklets-jingling, her bangles producing a mesmerizing music of their own.

Her open hair twisted and tangled, flew because of her action of running. Her scent could be felt over all the places she passed through. She ran faster, leaving the palace and ran towards the sea shore.

Bare foot she stood, turning her eyes around in search of the person behind the voice. Breathing heavily she looked everywhere but there was no sign of anyone.

"This isn't fair! You called me and now you are nowhere to be seen. Come out! I wanna see you-for once." Subhadra whispered.

Disheartened she turned to head back to the palace when she heard a gentle neigh of a horse. She looked back and saw someone at the horizon. Travelling on a white horse, he was a warrior. He rode through the mist and came near her. He could not be recognized yet by her when she heard a voice.

" Rajkumari! Rajkumari! " A sweet voice called repeatedly.

Subhadra turned but there was no one. She could see only one person, who was coming towards her from the horizon. She searched everywhere for the one who was calling here incessantly. The world around her started spinning, she felt dizzy...the man at the horizon was coming close to her...the neigh of the horse grew louder and so did the voice. Suddenly the world in front of her went black and she suddenly opened her eyes to find her best-friend Saudamini standing beside her bed, calling her out.

"Rajkumari! Don't you feel like you should wake up now?" Saudamini asked.

"How on earth did I come here? I was at the sea shore right?" Subhadra questioned.

"What? Sea shore? When? I mean how? Subhu, did you see a dream? " Saudamini inquired.

"Dream? Oh Mahadev! What kind of dream was that!" Subhadra exclaimed.

"What was it? Was it good?"  Saudamini asked excitedly.

"There was a man on a horse, over the horizon and..." Subhadra started.

"Wait! Don't tell it to me! That man...I'm telling you - he is your Prince Charming. Don't tell it to me or else it won't come true." Saudamini instructed.

"I don't think its gonna come true even if I don't tell you! After all, it was just a dream!" Subhadra said lifelessly.

"It shall your highness! As you may see, it's BRAHM-MUHARAT. A dream seen in this time shall come true!" Saudamini answered with glittering eyes.

Her words made Subhadra wonder if it would ever come true or not?

*****************************

Hope you liked it!

Do vote and comment!

Thanks!