Chapter-14_A Warrior on White Horse

*SUBHADRA's POV*

The puja was done. Raivat Parv is going to start tomorrow. I stepped out of the temple when a cool breeze from the shore bathed my body and sent a chill down my spine. The sun was near the horizon, the sea waves rose and collapsed on the shore. I turned at once towards the shore, it was always my relaxing place. I sat down staring at the scene. 

The golden rays of the sun made me feel warm. I closed my eyes to pay deep attention to the song the birds were singing. A wave came close enough to drench my feet. All of this was interrupted - interrupted by a neigh of a horse... like the one from my dream.

My eyes opened at once, and I turned towards the sound to see. Oh my lord! It was the same scene. At the horizon, I could see a silhouette - of a warrior riding on a horse. I stood up at once to my surprise... how could this be true? It was just a dream, wasn't it?

As they rode closer, all became more clear. A white horse, and an archer to be precise. He looked heroic. All of sudden, things went in slow-motion for me!

Was he my.... No! No! No! How could this be, I don't even know him, how can he be my prince charming....or is he?

He was close enough for me to see him, but I couldn't... I wanted to but just like my dream, my head had started spinning! Nothing was clear! All I could feel now was the warm sand of the shore on the back of my body, as I had fainted....