Chapter-5_Something Special

"Pitashree! Mata said that you called me." A low respectful voice of Arjun fell in the ears of his father- Pandu.

"Oh yes Arjun! Come here." - Pandu replied.

"I have been hearing all those arguments happening between you and your brothers! Regarding your marriage." - Pandu said calmly.

Arjun didn't know to how to reply or answer so he just nodded- in a yes.

"Hmm! So you are not interested in marring huh? Or is it some heartbreak a maiden gave you and now you are not able to recover that? " - Pandu asked in a teasing way.

"Great joke pitashree! It is nothing like that, I just feel like marriage is a tie, like some iron chains that once you get into, you cannot come out without breaking them." - Arjun replied.

"So you mean to say that me, your brothers - all of us are like some captured warriors." - Pandu asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nah nah! What I meant was..." Arjun tried answering but was interrupted

"I get it now! Now listen to me Arjun, maybe it's your innate notion or else someone has put it into you. But my child you feel so cause you never experienced love. Well! The love between family is different. You love us 'coz you were born in this family. But the actual love is yet to be discovered by you my son! And I am sure you will very soon...After all, we have received an Invitation!"

*********************

"Are you kidding me Bhrata? Like! The royal families from entire Bharat-varsh are invited! I cannot wrap my head around the number of people that are going to come!" - Subhadra exclaimed in excitement.

"Yes Subha! So, now what are you waiting for? Go and meet the tailor and the jeweler and get the best items designed. After all, I want my Sister to look the best and shine like a star- like you always do!" - Kanha replied

**************************

So guys, this is the chapter!

I hope you liked it. Do vote and Comment and let me know what you feel and think.

Till then, take care.

Signing off,

Chitra