Chapter 2 - New world, who dis?

Pandora's actor POV -

Momooonga-sama!

My dear creator! Thank you for allowing me to wield the form of your friend!

.

.

.

Momonga-sama...

Father...

Why?

Why did you make me like this?

Why?

Why?

Ẅ̷̯́͜ḧ̶̳́̅ŷ̴̼?̸̥̭̖̂̄͐

W̷̢̨̡̢̧̨̛͈͔̹̻͎̱̝͍͖̭͎̳͇̞̫̺̪͓͚̼̫̱̭̝̬̩̜͎̒̏̃̓̆͑̓̏̿̓͆̽̾͌̉̐̾̇͘̕͜͝͝H̵̨̢̧̛̦̭̭̜̘͙̘̳̰͓̜̪͖̊͆̈̌ͅͅͅY̴̛͕̪̫̣̦̎̑͋̾͂̾̎͑͑͌̈́͒͗̓̋́̊̃͑̑̋̐̄̂̕̚͝͝ͅ!̴̼͉̖͂͌̀̌̆̀̃́̍̇̃̔͌̚?̷̢̧̳̟̬̠͙̻̬̙̹͙͔̗̞̥͚̜̣̰̯̱͖͎̝̗̣͍̼͚̜̒̽̽̋̓͒͜͜

.

.

.

Ah!

What was I doing?

Father has given me one of the most important jobs in the tomb!

I Pandora's actor shall catalogue everything in the treasury!

Denn es ist meines Gottes Wille!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV -

Everyone was staring at the 11th floor, and I saw that Aura and Mare looked too excited.

"If both of you want, you can go explore the floor" I said.

They tried to refuse, but ran off in the end.

"Uwah. This place is so relaxing" Momonga said.

"Right? I placed a lot of effort in it" I proudly said.

"Wait... You didn't spend two years just to make a copy of the 6th floor, did you?" he asked.

Le gasp!

"Momonga! How dare you. Did you seriously think this is all I made?" I said.

He chuckled and patted my head.

I was about to say something, when I saw Cocytus trying to get Aura and Mare back.

Both of them had somehow managed to get stuck on a giant tree, and Cocytus was about to hit it to get them down.

"WAIT! Cocytus! Don't attack the tree!" I shouted.

Unfortunately, I was too late.

He tried to stop, but ended up hitting the tree.

The twins fell down, and the tree started shaking.

"Asmoday-sama. I'm sorry that I couldn't stop in time" Cocytus said with a bow.

I didn't have time to say anything to him, as the tree started shaking even more.

"Asmoday? What is wrong with the tree?" Momonga asked.

His question was answered by an AI I had made.

"Intruders detected. Activating auto battle mode" it said.

All the floor guardians surrounded us as every piece of land started changing into a more metallic look.

A few seconds later, the whole floor had changed into what looked like a Si-fi city.