Re-write : Chapter 2 - Meeting an old friend

Svalinn POV -

I teleported to the fifth floor, and found Cocytus.

We chatted for a few minutes, when I asked him to spar with me.

We were having a nice match, when Albedo messaged him and said asked him to come for the meeting.

Instead of teleporting, I decided to walk there with Cocytus.

There was a comfortable silence between us as I searched my memory for all the NPCs.

It didn't take long, and we soon reached the sixth floor.

Me and Momonga looked at each other in an awkward manner as he started the meeting.

I swear that I accidentally pressed skip dialogue in my head because the next think I heard was all the floor guardians shouting "THIS WE SWEAR".

Momonga looked like he wanted to say something, but stopped.

"Yes Sebas?" he said as he used {message}.

"What? O-ok. Please escort them inside" he said.

Huh? Who did Sebas find?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momonga POV -

"Momonga-sama? There is someone outside the Tomb who wishes to meet you" he said.

I asked him how they look and he told me that they have white hair and wear a black-gold mask.

It can't be them, it's just someone who looks similar to them.

I asked Sebas to escort them here and he quickly arrived via a gate.

The moment the gate opened, there was an earthquake and the whole tomb shook.

The mysterious person stepped out and the rumbling increased before something broke the 6th floor's base and a giant hand came out.

The world eater's arm!

The mysterious person went to the arm as it transformed into Asmoday's avatar. All the floor guardians took a defensive position around me as the mysterious person shook Asmoday's arm before they merged together.

"Asmoday?" I asked as the mystery person removed their mask and smiled at me.

"I missed you ya dork" a voice said in my head.

"Asmoday! I missed you so much" Svalinn said.

Her voice was completely flat, and she didn't exactly look too happy on seeing Asmoday.

"Awww. Slivy. I missed you too" they said as they hugged her.

She seemed uncomfortable, and quickly got away from Asmoday.

"Momonga-sama? If I may be bold to ask, who's that?" Demiurge asked.

"Everyone, this is my friend Asmoday. The 42nd member of Ainz Ooal Gown" I said.

Some of the NPCs recognized their name and looked shocked as other quickly bowed.

"WE GREET THE WORLD ENEMY!" they shouted.

Asmoday visibly cringed on hearing that, and even Svalinn was staring at them with a blank expression. 

"Momonga, what the hell happened here?" they asked me.

"A lot of things changed after your death old friend" I told them.

"Asmoday-sama, if you don't mind me asking, how were you able to survive? According to the supreme beings you had given up your life to save Nazarick" Demiurge asked them.