Chapter 9 - A true god

Bukubukuchagama POV -

I suddely woke up in a forest as the memories of Albedo's attacks started coming back.

Fuck! I need to warn any other guild member.

Wait.... How am I ali-

"AAAAAAHHHH!" I screamed as I saw a familiar person lying next to me.

"Ugh. What happened Buku? I'm sleepy" a voice in my head said.

...

"ASMODAY!" I shouted as I hugged them.

They seemed surprised but started patting me.

"What happened here!?" I asked.

They just sighed and started explaining everything.

.

.

.

ゴゴゴゴ

"Uhhh.... Buku? You ok?" they asked.

"Asmoday nii-chan? I want to burry a skeleton" I said.

"No! You can't!" they said.

"B-but" I said before being cut off.

"No buts! You're not killing Momonga.... I have a better plan. One that revolves around messing with him" they said.

"Oooooohhhhh. What is it?" I asked in an excited voice.

They gave me more headpats.

"Not now. I need to rest. And you should try too. IDK if slimes can sleep" they said.

"Oki ^^. But where we gonna sleep?" I asked.

They started thinking about something before putting their hand on the ground as the trees around us were burnt to ashes.

"Want to see this little trick I came up with?" they asked.

I quickly nodded.

Or tried to.

Things are hard with a slime body TwT

Asmoday just smirked as their body started melting and soon Momonga was standing in their place.

"I was wondering what all I can do in this new world when I found this. Momonga still hasn't realised that we can mess with the spells here" they said as I felt massive amount of mana gather near them.

"Tripple maximize magic.... Create fortress!!!" they 'shouted' as a masive structure started appearing out of thin air.

Under normal circumstances it would've summoned a massive tower like fortress, but the tripple maximize magic seemed to have buffed it a lot.

No... A lot is an understatement.

"THAT'S A FUCKING CITY!" I shouted.

"Ehe~" they said.

"EHE TE NANDAYO!?" a dismemebered voice said.

"Wtf?" both of us said at the same time.

"Anygays. This little city will be our base of operation for now" Asmoday said.

"And what are we going to do?" I asked.

They just booped me and went inside a building to sleep.

"Hey! I wanna cuddle!" I said as I followed them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV -