Chapter 3 - God dammit Momonga

(Y/N) POV -

After we had returned from our little... trip, Momonga said that he wanted to announce something and gathered everyone in the throne room, but asked me to stay hidden.

"Everyone. I'm sorry for acting on my own, but you can ask Albedo about what happened" he said.

Everyone looked like they wanted to say something, but didn't.

Momonga used greater item destruction, and destroyed his banner.

Everyone gasped.

"I've changed my name. You shall call me Ainz Ooal Gown from now on. If anyone has any objections, you may say it now" he said.

No one said anything, and Albedo was about to say how they all accepted it, when I stepped in.

"Daga Kotowaru!" I said.

No one in the tomb except the guardians, some demons and Sebas had seen me, so most of the denizens of the tomb were shocked to see me.

Some didn't recognize me, and pulled out their weapons.

Momonga didn't stop them, and seemed to be grinning.

Ah! I see what you're trying to do, you sneaky bastard.

Someone threw a fireball at me, but I easily dodged.

Hmm. I only have 10 HP.

Let's not take any risks.

"Greater transformation, Touch-me" I said.

My skin started melting, and I soon turned into my old friend.

Everyone stopped for a moment as I used Touch's skill to silence them.

"World Break!" I said as I slashed the air.

Reality above the NPCs seemed to break down, as all of them fell to the ground in shock.

"Everyone. Meet my old friend, Asmoday. 42nd member of Ainz-Ooal-Gown" Momonga said.

I turned back to my original form as the NPCs who attacked me looked shocked.

"Momonga! Why the fuck did you not tell me that you're changing your name!?" I asked him as I bonked him.

"What? I thought that I told you" he said.

"Well. You didn't" I said.

"I'm sorry. Anyways, you don't want me to change my name?" he asked.

"No. Momonga. Look. I know that you want the guild's name to be spread widely, but changing your name won't help a lot" I said.

"I-" he said, but I ended up cutting him off.

"Keep your name as Momonga, and use Ainz only as an alias. For your friend at least" I said.

Demiurge was looking at me like I'd just helped him discover some new part of Momonga's plan.

Momonga sighed, and ended up putting his banners back.

Meh. At least Albedo looks happy.

"Alright. Refer to me as Ainz Ooal Gown when we're with outsiders" he said.

Everyone shouted yes sir, and both of us teleported away.

Or at least Momonga did.

I transformed into Nishikienrai and hid in a corner as I heard everyone else talk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demiurge POV -