Chapter 4 - Testing out new powers

Asmoday tries out their new powers....or do they?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV -

Momonga left with Nabe to become adventurers today.

I wanted to rest in the tomb for a few days, but I started getting bored pretty quickly.

Hmmm....

Aight. I'mma go fight Cocytus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aura POV -

I was running around the 6th floor with Mare when a gate opened near us.

Both us quickly bowed as a Supreme Bring came out.

"Aura! Mare! How many times have I told you not to do that!" they said while using message.

"B-but Asmoday-sama. We hav- we have to show respect to the supreme beings" Mare said.

I nodded.

"Well, don't do that to me. It feels weird" they said.

"Sorry" I said as we got up.

"Aww. Don't worry about that" they said as they patted our head.

"Did you have some business here, Asmoday-sama?" I asked.

"Actually yes. I wanted to fight Cocytus, so could you help with the preparations?" they said.

"Yes! Mare, go call Cocytus here" I said.

Mare quickly ran off, and I started preparing the arena for the fight.

Asmoday-sama was also helping me by making weird stone spears that were turning the ground near them into a see-through golden crystal.

"Asmoday-sama? What spell is that?" I asked.

"This is not something from Yggdrasil. You'll get to see a lot more of these in my spar with Cocytus" a voice in my head said.

Woah. They're so cool! (✧ ∇ ✧)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demiurge POV -

I was go to the library when I accidentally bumped into Mare.

"Ah! I'm sorry Mare. I didn't see you there" I said as I picked him up.

"N-no problem Demiurge-san. I'll be going now" he said.

"Hmm? Why were you running so fast? Something important?" I asked.

"Y-yeah. Asmoday-sama wants to fight Cocytus-san, so I was going to call him to the 6th floor" he said before running away.

What?

I fell on the ground in shock.

Curse you Albedo! Because of you Asmoday-sama is suspicious of all the guardians and is going to be testing their loyality!

Wait... Oh my God! How did I not notice the deeper meaning!?
Asmdoay-sama is giving Albedo a warning!

If they truly wanted to fight us, they would've done it in the 11th floor, where they had an advantage!

And they sent Mare to call Cocytus because they knew he would bump into me!

SASUGA! ASMODAY-SAMA!

I'll go call the other guardians.