Chapter 5 - Ehe te Nandayo!

(Y/N) POV -

*Cute sneeze*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momonga POV -

The receptionist was about to attack me when Nabe launched a chain lightning next to her.

"Don't attack them Nabe" I said.

She backed off, and one of the adventurers attacked me with her daggers.

I stopped it with my hand, and threw her at others.

The receptionist was about to attack me with her broom, but suddenly stopped.

I was looking around in confusion when everyone started laughing.

The girl I threw earlier patted my shoulder.

"Sorry, sorry. We shouldn't have messed with you like that" she said while laughing.

"Umm. Can anyone explain what's going on?" I asked.

"Oh. We just wanted to make sure if you're really Asmoday's friend. They've told us a lot about you bunch" the receptionist said.

"And you couldn't do anything else to check that?" I asked.

"Hey. Blame Asmoday. They said to test you guys like this if you ever came here" someone said.

"Damn you Asmoday! Still pulling your stupid pranks" I said while punching the air.

[(Y/N) POV - *Sneezes again* Who the fuck is shit talking me]

"Ok. Jokes aside, you can take the quest now" the receptionist said.

"But the rules?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that. Asmoday's name is quite big around these parts. If you can finish this quest, we'll be able to make you gold plate adventurers instantly" she said.

You know what? I forgive Asmoday.

"By the way. What rank is Asmoday-sama?" Nabe asked.

"They aren't part of the guild actually. They just run a shop around the corner and sell rare and dangerous monster parts at a discount" she said.

What the fuck?

After dealing with all the mess, me and Nabe left to complete the quest.

It wasn't too hard, and we easily defeated the 30 ogres.

"Woah! As expected of Asmoday's friends. Momon-san, Nabe-san, both of you are gold plate adventurers now" the receptionist said.

"Thanks" I said as we left.

While we were looking for Asmdoay's shop, I overheard some people talking about Asmoday not being at their shop for a few days.

"Umm. Excuse me. Can you guys tell me where Asmdoay's shop is?" I asked.

One of them pointed at what looked like a café and left.

Huh!?

This is where they sell rare and dangerous monster parts!?

In a fucking café!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV -

*Sneezes*

God fucking dammit Momonga!

Stop shit talking me!

I sneezed again, and decided to go to Momonga.

"Alright you little shit. Why the hell are youuuuu......." I said.