Chapter 10 - Negoti- Holy fuck! It's [A Super Tier] spell

(Y/N) POV -

"The negotiations went really well" Buku said as she slithered next to me.

"Mhm. All thanks to our adorable little slime" I said.

"...Wait... I'm the only slime here..." she said.

[Bubukuchagma.exe is processing data]

He face(?) just went :0 as she stared at me.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Did you call me cute?" she asked.

"Duh" I said as I picked her up.

She started blushing.

"Bakaaaaa!" she said.

Awwwwwww.

Before I could mess with her more, Gazelf came towards us.

"Asmoday-sama, Bukubukuchagma-sama. I've been assigned as your security and to show you around the kingdom" he said.

"You can call me Chagma" Buku said.

"Understood Chagma-sama" he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Philip POV -

"Philip-dono, the preperation are complete" someone said.

"Good. We're gonna get rid of that white haired bastard and his slime" I said.

"Are you sure? I mean... why do you even want to get rid of them?" someone asked.

"Didn't you see their flying city!? And all those angels and demons for me to command! I'll rule over the kingdom!" I shouted while laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bukubukuchagma POV -

Gazelf was showing me and Asmoday around the city when I noticed that Asmoday was thinking about something.

"You alright?" I asked as Gazelf went to talk with his subordinate.

"Yeah... I was thinking something" Asmoday said.

"Hmm? What?" I asked.

"I was genuenly curious. Buku? Do you have a slussy?" they asked.

What the fuck is a slus- Wait....

"BAKA!" I said as I gently punched them.

"What? I'm just curious because most slimes I've met are genderless" they said.

Well... to be honest, I don't know if I have a... Slussy as they call it.

"I- I'm not telling you!" I said.

"Fineeeeeeee. I'm sorry for asking" they said as they picked me up.

"You're forgiven" I said as I booped their nose with my tentacle.

They gave a silent laugh as Gazelf came back.

"Asmoday-sama, Chagma-sama. I'm sorry, but I'll have to go somewhere else. We're have some... problems" he said.

"Want us to help?" I asked.

"Haha. Thanks for the offer Chagma-sama, but it would be rude to trouble our guests. Plus, it could be dangerous" he said.

"Nah. It would be fine. We can help if it doesn't cause any problems for you" I said.

In the end he agreed, and we quickly left.