A New World

" This is my first ever story so please don't be too harsh on me for bad righting or story and I might not have a good upload schedule so please keep that in mind thanks "

" " talking
( ) thinking

Accelerator:"uuug what happened"

Accelerator scratches his head as he gets up. He notices that he is in a field and in the distance he can see a walled medieval city.

Accelerator:"what the fuck is going on I was fighting Coronzon only a second ago where is she and why cant I feel my connection to the Misaka network"

As accelerator stood up he started to walk towards the city thinking how he could have ended up in a situation like this.
It was evening and buy the time he reached the city the sun had already set.
Accelerator:"what the fuck is going on have I been transported back in time no way on earth that there is any place in the world that still looks like this especially with what the people are wearing"

Accelerator walked up to a man and greeted him but for some reason what came out of Accelerator's mouth was not what he was intending to say but for some strange reason the man understood what Accelerator said and replied but what was most surprising to Accelerator was how he understood the man even though he did not recognise the language he was speaking. Accelerator was very confused at this and started to ask the man questions about where he was

Man:"what you dont even know where you are. Well you are in Asura kingdom more specifically Roa"

Accelerator:"hmmm is that so (what the fuck I have never heard of this kingdom or this city and the language dose not resemble English or French and I dont think it is German or Italian and it is definitely not Russian or slavic at this point I think god is just messing with me)"

Accelerator:"sorry if you could I would like to know where I could ask for help in finding my way back home (I need to get back to the uk before anything happens but considering how the world is still hear and people are calm I think that they managed to deal with coronzon without me.)

Man:"yes well the best place to go is probably the adventurers guild but that will be closed till morning but I guess you could go to the city guard but I dont think that they would appreciate being bothered at this time and probably wont be as nice or as understanding as the guide would be the guild is near the south gate of the city it's big and fancy you cant mis it"

Accelerator:"O thank you I guess I will check it out when it opens up in the morning"

Accelerator starts to leave and headed for an alleyway once he was out of sight and ear shot of anyone who was on the street he cold for someone

Accelerator:"clipha puzzle 545"

Suddenly dust began to gather and converge and then a girl appeared she was translucent with a dress that looked like it had been made out of old newspapers. She had a tail that resembled an octopuses tentacle. She also had a pair of wings.

A/N"I am not great at descriptions so tell me if you guys would prefer I just put an image in with no description

And also I am shit at spelling and grammar so I hope you guys enjoy having a sentence that lasts an entire paragraph and not having full stops I always forget to yous them but since it's tipping me spelling is auto corrected and I remember to use full stops more."
Sorry for the rant

Clipha:"Nehee,he,hee master it would appear that we are not your world any more nehee,hehe,hee."

Accelerator:"what do you mean by that"

Clipha:"I mean that we have been transported to another world"

Accelerator:" So you are saying that I somehow managed to move from one phase to another"

Clipha:"maby but I think we were transported to an entirely different universe/multiverse my main reason for thinking this is because of the mana in the lay lines it appears to be different to what is in our world and I think that all the mana in our phase should be the same as every other phase"

Accelerator:" so you think that this is an entirely new world from our own with a new tipe of mana which likely means new laws for me to have to understand"

Clipha:"don't worry master the mana is still similar to the mana in our world it is just weaker and it is easier for people to manipulate so it wont take long to be able to understand its laws."

Accelerator:"Ok but for now we need to find a way to get back home to our world ok"

Clipha:"I will try master but I do not think that it will be possible to get back to our world"

Accelerator:"why do you think that"

Clipha:"have you really not realised that you don't need the Misaka network anymore and that you can speak a language that you don't recognize it's not that you're hole body was transferred over to this world it was only your sole and memory which have been planted into a replica of your body the reason for this I do not know but I can tell that that body is a lot sturdier then your old one so my thirty is that your body was not capable of handling the power of your platinum wings and some one stepped in and transferred your sole into a body that has the capacity to handle those wings meaning that your old body is probably dead"

Accelerator:"but what is the point if I cant even access the Misaka network"

Clipha:"maby if you had some battery left you would be able to access it and becomes you can't even travel between phases without help we currently have no chance of getting back home but for you master I will try my best to get you back to your family"

Clipha smiles and then disappears

Accelerator:"ya thanks"

He gets up and heads out of the aly and onto the streets and starts to wander around and then after what felt like an eternity of exploring he sees two kids a girl with red hair and a boy with light brown hair running towards a man with a lantern

Accelerator:"what the hell are kids doing out and about at this time."

A/N thanks for reading this part of my first ever book and I hope you will give me some helpful tips and constructive advice on how I can improve my righting and if I got something wrong please let me know and i apologise for any spelling and grammar mistakes that I have made

Thanks again for reading my first ever book