A New Turning Point 1

It has been a few years since Eris's 10th birthday and soon it will be Rudy's 10th. Every one at the manor was sneaking around and acting secretive every one except Rudy and accelerator. Rudy as he was the target of the sneaking and secretive behaviour and accelerator because he couldn't care less and already knew that Rudy had found out that it was all just planning for his birthday.

Accelerator has become attached to Eris and Rudy and other than his family he considers them the closest thing's to him.

Currently accelerator, Ghislain and Rudy are in a room and Ghislain is complementing Rudy on how great he was being able to learn 3 languages in 2 years. But he deflected the praise by saying that without her help he would have never been able to learn beast god. And after that exchange Rudy tried to mess with her and suggested that they go for a snack but Ghislain not wanting Rudy to see the other's preparing for the party tried to stop him. So he showed her his model of her but it had no tail so he asked her if he could se the base of it which she immediately showed him.

Accelerator:" STOP PUT YOUR PANTS BACK UP YOUR EVEN WORSE THAN THE TWO HAGES."

then a maid entered to call all of them to dinner.

As soon as we entered every one said to Rudy happy birthday which to there eyes made him brake down into tears and to accelerator it looked like a shit actor in a shit movie.

Rudy:*while fake crying*" i-I just didn't expect something like this. Ever since I got hear I always thought that I wasn't welcome. I never thought you would celebrate this."

Souros:*while holding back tears*"to arms at once. I declare war on the notoce house. I will murder Philimon my self and put Rudy in charge."

Then he was tackled and dragged out of the hall.

Rudy:(I didn't think I was that good of an actor)

Accelerator(how could that Idiot think that was really crying)

Eris:" umm ignoring all of that for a moment. You better get excited as I got a surprise for you."

Rudy:" really what is it"

Eris:" guess"

Rudy:" don't tell me my family is here"

Eris:" umm well we wrote to invite them but I am afraid that the monsters are acting up lately so they couldn't come.

Rudy:*looking down cast*" I see. That's a shame."

Eris:" I'm sorry Rudy"

Rudy:( oh no this isn't the mood I wanted)

Then suddenly Eris's mother goes up and hugged Rudy. And started to go on a rant about Rudy being part of the family before changing plans and deciding to marry him of to Eris. Before also being dragged out of the hall.

Rudy:" so about the surprise you were talking about what was it."

Eris" right Alfons bring it forward"

Then the butler handed Rudy a staff and explained that they gathered materials from all over the world and got the best craftsmen of the kingdom to make the staff. He also said that its name was aqua hartia.

Rudy:( it's not hard to see that this thing cost a fortune.)

Eris:"your a great mage so it's weird that you don't have a staff of your own already."

Rudy:" thanks so much this is such an expensive gift."

Eris:" you don't need to worry about the price let the party begin."

As she said that every one cheered. And then accelerator approached Rudy before he was swarmed by well wishers. Then as accelerator approached he tossed a sheathed knife towards Rudy.

Accelerator:" well I gave the brat a present for her birthday it's only right I do the same for you."

Rudy:" was it acquired in the same way as well."(yikes this dagger is even more extravagant than the one for Eris the hilt is made of gold and has jules in places that don't hinder the user in a knife fight. It also had patterns and engravings in the hilt and the blade was sharp and of the highest quality.)

Accelerator:" ya you wouldn't be getting it otherwise."

After that the rest of the party went along smoothly until the end. After the party accelerator, Rudy and Philip were in a room together and Philip started to talk about how he had two sons that were taken away by his brother to the capital as it was the family rule that the borius men are raised by the family head.

Accelerator:"Ok so that is why your wife hated Rudy and me as we were allowed to stay here when even her children were not."

Philip:"yes I hope you don't hold it against her."

Accelerator:" huu if any one took away someone that I care about they would be dead instantly."

Philip:"yes I am sure you would. Now we could change that with you two helping us well.

Accelerator:"hahahahhuhu you have a great honour but I wouldn't push your luck I ain't getting involved in a family feud.

Philip:"hmm yes but what about you Rudy"

Rudy:"hu hu hu what kind of political sway has a 10 year old"

Philip:" lady Eris can lay low for now I will handle the coup. If it helps seel the deal I will throw her in your bed with her hands tied tonight."

There was an intense silence but accelerator slowly clenched his fist ready to punch eather one of the other two or even both of them.
Then Rudy gulped down his drink and said.

Rudy:"I'll pretend that you only said all that because your drunk."

Philip:" is that so. If you insist."

Rudy:" well then I should turn in for the night."

Rudy then leaves accelerator and Philip alone.

Accelerator:" well I will let that slide but if you offer your daughter up for your own gain ever again I will make you life quite painful."

Philip:"hmm have you fallen for her?"

Accelerator:" no but I do care for her and Rudy so if you use them or harm them in any way I will make you life a misery got it."

Philip:"yes I would expect nothing less from someone how has cleaned this entire city if criminals."

Then accelerator gets up and exits the room. While every thing else that night goes as canon.

Thanks for reading this chapter I hope that you have enjoyed it and as always please give advice or tips on the righting of the story
If you wish to make a suggestion or to ask a question feel free to do so
Again thanks for reading and I hope you continue to read this series. I hope to see you all again soon.