day 1

" "talking
( )Thoughts
* *actions/noise

After accelerator had finished with his plan for geting information he went to the bed to get some rest.
After some time of sleeping he awoke again and again contemplated what was happening

POV Accelerator

Accelerator:"(Uuug why the fuck do all the shity things always happen to me. Well I cant sit and complain about it all day I had better try to get some information on how this world works and how the politics of this world are)

*Knocking*

Accelerator:"huu? Come in.

Then a maid walks in and said that she was sent to wake me up and show me around the manor answering my questions and then bring me to dinner.

I gladly accepted that offer as it was a good way for me to get information.
So I followed her and asked a question that was on my mind since yesterday.

Accelerator:" what are the rankings in the sword and in magic."

Maid:"there are seven rankings going from beginner to divine they are beginner, intermediate, advanced, saint, king, emperor, divine.
But you are ranked on the specific tipe of magic or sword style so you could be a saint class water mage but only an intermediate class fire mage."

Accelerator:"O ok so what are the different types of magic and sword styles are there."

Maid:" well there are more types of magic and it is more complex so I will start with that first there are three types of magic the most common one is attack magic which is broken down into four schools water, fire, wind and earth magic. Then there is healing magic and also has 4 schools healing, detoxification, divine strike and protection. Lastly there is summoning magic but that is not really important to know. Next are the sword styles there are only three different styles in the sword and they are sword god, north God and water god Styles.

Accelerator:" hmmm so magic is a lot more complex then the sword"(she reminds me of the sisters during the experiment all Sirius and no emotion)

Maid:" yes but a saint in a school of magic is usually similar to a saint in a sword style"

Accelerator:"Ok but what rank is considered to be above the average person and what rank are the one's that Philip wants me to test myself against.

Maid:" well most people don't have a rank but if you train for a while or are born with talent people can reach intermediate rank. The two people that lord Philip wants to test you against are Rudy and Ghislain. Rudy is a saint class water mage and Ghislain is a king class in the sword god style. But it is good to know that there is a large gap between each rank and the gap gets bigger with each increase in rank. There are very few in the entire world that have reached the rank of king class and even saint class is a great achievement to reach that most people could only dream of.

Accelerator:"that is good to know. I guess that I am lucky to be able to to test myself against people that strong.

Maid:" Yes it is a great honour to fight people of there strength. Now if you follow me I will take you to dinner which will be starting soon.

Accelerator:" Fine lead the way. (Hmm so if those two are considered strong then I will see just how well I mach up against them. With that I can assess how dangerous this world is and how risky getting into fights)

POV 3rd

The maid then leads accelerator to a dining room. Inside was Philip a red haired woman who accelerator assumed was Eris's mother and at the head of the tabal was an older man with dark brown hair with streaks of grey he also had a large moustache and from the way he held himself his clothes and where at the tabal he was positioned accelerator could tell that he was important and arrogant.

Philip:"ahh yes accelerator thanks for coming let me introduce you to my wife * he gestures to the woman *

She then raises her head and looks away from form accelerator with a disapproving expression. Which accelerator ignores.

Philip:" and this is the head of my family and my father Sauros Boreas Grayrat.

Sauros looks over accelerator carefully and then he stands.

Sauros:" hmm he does not look to be all that strong are you sure that he is the one who saved Eris. Though he is a mage so that does explain some of it.

Philip:" yes I am sure that he is the one as both Rudy and Eris said he was"

Sauros:" well then in that case thank you young man for helping to save my granddaughter from thoughts reached kidnappers though I am sure that my sun has things to talk to you about I am hungry so I say that we eat first and then we will talk about other matters"

After he said that some servants left to go get the food for them and accelerator decided to sit beside the end of the table at the same side as Philip. When the food finally arrived everyone at the table ate but accelerator ate very little

Accelerator:(I doubt that they have coffee in a place like this and if they do then it's probably low quality shit coffee)

After the meal was aver Philip asked accelerator to sit at a smaller table in the room and then he tried to get some more information out of accelerator but accelerator would not say anything that gave Philip anything to work with.

Philip:"hmm well if you really don't want to tell me anything that is fine but I ask you do you mean any harm to my family or to any those how reside within this city.

Accelerator:"what no I do not wish to harm anyone as of now but if someone else wishes to cause me trouble or harm then I can't guaranty there survival.

Accelerator smiles sadisticly at Philip who just smiles calmly back.

Philip:"yes that is a natural way to respond but me and my family have no problems with you so for now we would be happy to let you stay here till you wish to leave and depending on how well you do in the test I might even offer you a job hear.(I cant tell is he human or is he a demon)

Accelerator:"hmm I don't know I might even end my journey and settle down hear if I do get that job (there's no point in aimlessly wondering the world if i stay hear and earn money I can meet people who might have information on how I can get back home and if it has a cost i might even have the money to afford it)

Philip:"that sounds great the test will be early tomorrow as I want the two children to rest and get there minds in order."

Accelerator:"hmm ya that's fine if you wouldn't mind could I have access to your library I would like to see if I could read up on something.

Philip:"well I don't see why not"

Philip then asked one of the maids to show accelerator to the library and answer any questions he might have.
The maid then leads accelerator to the library.

Accelerator:" is there a specific section that holds the books on magic"

Maid:" yes sir the books on magic ar kept in the last row for safety reasons"

Accelerator:" ok thanks you can go now"

Maid:" yes sir *leaves*

Accelerator then walked to where the maid had told him the books on magic were and took some of them from the shelf

For some reason accelerator did not recognise the languages that they were in but yet he could read them perfectly

He spent the next few hours reading about the magic of this world and started to come up with theories about how to counter it befor he finally decided to go to bed

A/N thanks for reading as always please tell me about ways that I could improve my story righting and that kind of stuf and since I am starting exams tomorrow I wont be able to update till Saturday but considering how I said that I would not be able to update this for 2 weeks and here I am a day later with 2 more chapters so my schedule is non existent

Thanks for the support so far and I will keep trying to improve and make this story better
Thanks