A Brats birthday

Sorry this chapter is also a little short

Accelerator has been in this new world for a long time now and has finally settled in and started to become more mellow but he still liked calling Eris and Rudy names. Eris was brat but Rudy was pedo.
In accelerator's eyes that was what they were. A brat and a pedo.

It was six months until Eris's 10th birthday and Rudy had given up some of his classes to Eris's dance teacher so she could get Eris ready. Rudy started to learn new languages and read from the library but accelerator just lazed around as he had already read every book in there.

But it was inevitable that Eris would snap and try to get out of her lessons and when that finally happened Rudy had to join in on the lessons to help her. And even accelerator came to some of the lessons mainly because he wanted to see the two fail miserably. But sometimes he would also give advice like, stop trying to kill Rudy, and, ceep in time with the music you Idiot.

On the day before the party Rudy and Eris preformed a semi acceptable dance so the teacher was happy.

Then the day of the party came and every one put on formal where

Accelerator also looks a lot healthier as he has been experiencing more because of sword training and he had been eating more

Accelerator was not happy that he had to where a suit but he was allowed to design it himself at least.

The party hall was massive and had tables filled with food. But then souros announced the main event and said that if you wanted to win favour with the Borius Greyrat house to take Eris's hand and dance.

Then a boy stepped forward and asked her if he could have a dance and she accepted.

Accelerator:( this poor fool. I am going to enjoy this show more then I probably should.)

The dance started well but then it ended in the two face planting. Which caused every one to start talking about her negatively. Accelerator was about to speak up but then Rudy went out and asked Eris if she would dance with him which she accepted.

The dance started of rocky but after a while Rudy told Eris a trick to help her and then the two danced like prowess.

After the dance was over every one clapped and cheered while souros complemented them. And even accelerator called out from the crowd saying that they did well.

After they both got of the dance floor Eris's dance teacher asked Rudy how he did it and he replied that he got her to think of it like dodging a sword.

After that talk some girls came up to Rudy and asked him if he could dance with them but before he could accept any of the invasions Eris hit him and dragged him away. Which led to the girls turning their attention to accelerator who as soon as he noticed got out of the room and followed the other two.

After the party Eris, Rudy, Ghislain and accelerator were in a room. Then Rudy gave Eris and Ghislain wands saying that master's usually give their students them as soon as they have mastered elementary magic. After getting her present from Rudy Eris turned to Ghislain expectantly so Ghislain gave her one of her rings and after hearing what it does Eris thanked Ghislain before turning to accelerator who just sighed and threw a dagger (with a sheath on) at her the dagger was very ornate and well decorated.

Rudy:" where the hell did you get that."

Accelerator:" I just took it from a thug I beat up i was planning to sell it but i don't really care about money so i guess she can have it."

Eris:"wow thanks I will always where it and bring it with me."

Accelerator:" as I said I stole it so I don't care what you do with it."

Then accelerator leaves and goes to bed.

Thanks for reading this chapter I hope that you have enjoyed I am sorry that some of the new chapters are a bit shorter but I hope that you guys still enjoy them
As always feel free to give advice or to ask questions about the story or the way I right them
I hope to see you all again soon and thanks again for reading.