An important talk

As the two entered the room and closed the door accelerator asked Rudy a very important question.

Accelerator:" you aren't from this world are you."

Rudy:(what how did he figure that out is he from my world as well) no I am not originally from this world."

Accelerator:"hmmm so were you a magician or an esper in your original world."

Rudy:" what magic and espers are real  in your world. I guess we both came from different worlds then."

Accelerator:" it appears so"( I dont know there is a chance that he is the one that brought me here but if he was strong enough to do that then he would not be here taking the abuse from Eris.)"so where did you come from in your world.

Rudy:" well I came from a world called earth and a country called Japan.

Accelerator:"Ok well I am basically the same but I live in a city state inside of Japan called academy city.

Rudy:" that's so cool it's like an anime. Please tell me about it.

Accelerator:" ugh fine. So academy city has over 2 million people living there 80% of which are students almost all of which have gained super powers through scientific methods."

Rudy:" that's so cool how do you get the powers."

Accelerator:" would you stop with all the stupid questions it doesn't matter any more nether of us are in my old world right now so we have no need to discuss it."

Rudy:"sorry"

Accelerator:" it's fine. I guess I just mis home and those that I care about."

Rudy:" so what should we do."

Accelerator:"well I already have someone who is looking for a way for me to get back home. Clipha.

Then there was a whirlwind and then clipha appeared scaring Rudy who fell to the floor.

Clipha:"nehehenehe master have you brought me some food.

Rudy then got even more scared and tried desperately to crawl away.

Accelerator:" stop trying to scare him clipha. And Rudy calm down she wouldn't do that.

Rudy slowly started to gain control over his thoughts and emotions and sat back down on this seat.

Accelerator:"Ok Clipha have you found anything new."

Clipha:"unfortunately master I have not been able to find any way to get back to our world. But I have found a space that is connected to this world but it is completely white and seems to be un inhabited but I haven't been able to fully explore it yet."

Accelerator:"Ok go explore it it might give use a clue on how to get home.

Clipha:"nehehenehe right away master."

She then disappears into thin air leaving the two boys alone.

Rudy:" what was that thing"

Accelerator:" that thing was my contracted artificial demon clipha."

Rudy:" what so there are demons in your world two."

Accelerator:" hu well I have only met one actual demon before so they are not very comen to say the least."

Rudy:" oh. So what do we do should we tell the others about us being from other world's or should we keep it a secret."

Accelerator:" well we have kept it a secret so far but if the situation forces us to we have to tell the others."

Rudy:" ok"

Then Rudy stood up and started to leave. But turned around after making it to the door.

Rudy:" I hope you don't take this as an attack on your attempt to get home but I have no wish to go back to my old world. This is where I belong now.

Accelerator:" ya ya you have found a new family and all that bull crap. I get it I was never going to force you to go back it's your life you decide what to do with it.

After that Rudy left and accelerator thought about what has happened during the time he has spent in this world.

After a few weeks every one was in one of Rudy's classes and Eris put a box with a fancy container inside of it down on the table saying that it was a gift for Rudy and insanely Rudy grabbed it and tried to change the subject but after Eris kept trying to get him to tell her what it was he started to run but was caught by Ghislain and while trying to break free he accidentally threw the container which was caught by accelerator who opened the container and smelled the contents and instantly realized what it was so he threw it out the window which made Rudy scream out of self pity.

Accelerator:" Rudy we are going to have a long talk later."

This made Rudy instantly brake free of Ghislain and he started begging accelerator to forgive him.

Eris:" what was in the container?"

Accelerator:"It was nothing it just stank so i threw it out."

Rudy:( thank you accelerator you are a true friend)

A/N thanks for reading this chapter I know that this was also a bit of a short one but I hope you enjoyed it as always give me advice on how to improve and leave any suggestions for the story in there as well
If you have any questions please feel free to ask as I do have some what of an idea to how the story will go but that could easily change.

Thanks again for reading and I hope that I will see you all again very Soon