An Important Meeting

It was the day after Rudy had his 10th birthday and we went out to the countryside to test out how powerful his present was. So Rudy, Eris, Ghislain and accelerator went out of the city and into the countryside. But then accelerator looked up and said something.

Accelerator:" was that mass of mona always this big."

Rudy:"no it has grown"

Then Rudy started to cast a spell but was interrupted by a man slashing at him but thankfully Ghislain managed to save him before the man started to fight her. They fought at great speed and both had great strength but then the mass of mona started to act up and even turned into a laser that blasted into the ground so everyone ran but Eris fell so Rudy ran back to save her. But as the blast came closer to them accelerator dashed in front of them trying to stop the blast.

Accelerator:(what the fuck the mona in this explosion are different it's not a destruction spell but I don't know what it is. But I know that I cant control it.)

So then accelerator grabbed the two children and hoped that he was right about the spell not being destructive.

Then there was a flash of light and everything went dark. When accelerator opened his eyes he saw he was in a small room that had two old wooden chairs one of which was occupied by an old man in some thing that you would think your grandfather from Bavaria would where.

Old man:" ahh good you are finally awake. Well actually you are unconscious but that doesn't matter we don't have much time to talk I am the one who brought you to this world and can send you back to your world once you have done a little favour for me.

Accelerator:" like hell I would listen to you. You said it your self you are the reason that I was transferred to this world."

Old man:" yes yes I know but think about it I am also the one who saved you from death so that has got to count for something."

Accelerator:" fine tell me what it is you want me to do and why it is you want me to do it."

Old man:"yes yes well I have been trapped here for the past few thousand years by the man god. I can't interact with the world and giving you an new body and transferring your soul into it in a new world took all the energy that I was saving up for 4 thousand years."

Accelerator:"Ok and who exactly is this man god."

Old man:" well he is someone who has the power to make you believe anything he says to you but that wont work on you."

Accelerator:" fine so all you want me to do so that I can get back home is kill that guy huu fine I accept. So where do I find him."

Old man:"yes well he resides in a plain of existence above the new world."

Accelerator:" so he lives in the pure white space."

Old man:"yes he does but I don't know a way for you to enter it. But I do know someone who has the same mission you do.

Accelerator:" oh and who is that."

Old man:" the dragon god. I recommend you get his help in your mission."

Accelerator:" if we cross paths I will ask him for some info. So is there anything else you can tell me."

Old man:" no as I can't look on the world and the only information I have is information man god taunted me with."

Accelerator:" fine I will deal with it. But when I kill this man god you better not have lid to me about your ability to get me back home."

Old man:"yes I know I promise I will be able to send you back home. Well I guess that you are about to wake up so good by I will see you once your mission is over."

Then accelerator wakes up but doesn't move as he is lost in thought.

Accelerator:( can I really trust that guy hmmm I guess I have no other options for now so why not go along with his plan until it no longer benefits me)

Then there was screaming which knocked accelerator out of his thoughts as he recognised the screaming person was Eris.

Accelerator:"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Rudy:" what how long have you been awake."

Accelerator:" q few minutes but I wasn't listening."

Accelerator then turned his attention to the man at the other side of the fire to him likely he his the reason for Eris's outburst. Then accelerator stretched and stood up.

Accelerator:" because she ain't going to apologise I will for her. I apologise for her outburst. Now who are you and where are we.

Ruijerd:" I am Ruijerd Superdia and you are in the demon continent.

Thanks for reading this chapter and as always I hope you enjoyed it.
If you have any questions or suggestions fell free to ask/give them to me.
If you think that I need to improve something then give suggestions on how I can do so
And I hape that you also enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you all again soon.