The Test

POV Accelerator

Accelerator:" ugh it's already morning"

Accelerator slowly gets out of his bed and looks out side the window.

Accelerator:" well that is a view I would have never gotten to see if I were still in my old world"

Accelerator could see the hole medieval city whith it's huge stone walls and wooden houses and in the distance he saw sprawling fields and rolling hills.

Then there was a knock on the door and a maid came in and greeted me. She said that breakfast was ready and that it would be held in the same room that we had been in for dinner the last day.

I thanked here and after she left I got ready to go but I did not do much as I don't need my jacket in the house so I left it and just put on my shoes and left to go to breakfast.

As I entered the room I saw the red haired girl (Eris) holding her hair in her hands to give her self two ponytails and she thanked Rudy while acting like an animal girl from an anime.

As soon as I saw this I stopped in my tracks confused as to what exactly was happening. But then Philip noticed me and said hello.

Philip:"yes accelerator you are finally here well then let us start our meal"

Accelerator:"what so your just going to ignore the fact that you're daughter just made a fool out of her self in front of every one. (It's parents like you who have raised their children up to be those R's in the streets who just Blair there music and just don't give a fuck about how there actions affect others and are so stuck up and condescending I have fucking killed people for less then that)

Philip:" huu what do you mean she was adorable how could you say other wise? Well that doesn't matter let's sit and have our food.

After that every one sat and I took the seat next to Rudy though I wish they had coffee in this world the food was ok not as good as the food they have in my world but the food here is stomachable.

After breakfast Philip then asked was I ready to do the test

Philip:" hey accelerator is it ok with you if you could go do your test now and get it over with or do you wish to leave it till later"

Accelerator:"Ok we will do it now and have it done (I hope that those two will put up at least a bit of a fight)

Philip:" ok Rudy could you take accelerator to the court yard and you and Ghislain will test him on his magic and sword skills"

Rudy:" yes lord Philip as you wish"

Then Rudy leads me out to the court yard where Ghislain is waiting for us when we reached her she asked me a question

Ghislain:" which test do you want to take first?"

Accelerator:( hmm it is probably going to be easier to deal with the swordsman first as she can't hurt me even if she is a higher rank then the kid but even with the amount of information I got from reading those books yesterday I might not understand the power enough to be able to reflect his magic) "I will take the sword test first."

Ghislain:" ok Rudy could you please get the training swords there just on the wall over there *points*

Rudy:ok

Rudy then gets the swords and hands one of them to me and then gives one to Ghislain.

Accelerator:(these things are surprisingly heavy. Well I guess that they are made to act the same as a real sword so it makes sense. I am going to have to use my ability to be able to keep up with her. Let's see how well I can do without using my vector shield.)