A Shopping trip

A/N This chapter might be a little short.

It has been a while since accelerator has been transported into this world and as of yet he has not been able to find a way back home. In the meantime he has been helping Rudy teach Eris and Ghislain. But today they are all going on a Shopping trip to the city market.

As they were walking through the market Rudy was righting down information on where products were and how much they were and then accelerator herd something that made him stop.

Rudy:it's a strategy used in MMOs"

Accelerator decided that he would ask Rudy about it later.

He then started to teach the two girls about economics and how to get the best deal. Before asking a math question which Eris got wrong but Ghislain got right.

After a while of walking we entered a book store where Rudy looked for something to buy until Eris offered to buy him something but he asked her where she was going to get the money she said her grandfather would pay for it but Rudy said no to this and asked her how much she thinks he get paid every month.

Eris:"hmmm maybe 10 gold"

Rudy:"2 silver"

Eris:/ear splitting screech/ "WHAT"

ACCELERATOR:"SHUT IT"

Eris:"how much do you two make"

Accelerator:"8 silver" (A/N it was 4 I changed it)

Ghislain:" 2 gold."

Eris:"see you should be paid at least the same as accelerator and he should be paid the same as Ghislain."

Rudy:" well accelerator is much higher rank then me and he is one of your families body guards and the reason he is not being paid the same as Ghislain is he is not a teacher and is less experienced then her and also has a lot of freedom to do what he wants."

Accelerator:"ya I guess so. I don't really care about money if I start to run out I will just beat up some thugs and take there's or I will gut take a job from the guild."

Rudy:" Why is it that you away imitately turn to violence as the answer."

Accelerator:"what violence is never the answer violence is the question and the answer is yes."

Rudy:" please stop your going to rub of on Eris."

Accelerator:" hahahaha ok fine I'll stop."

So after that they started to walk back to the manor but as they did accelerator noticed a large shadow crossing the sky and looked to see what it was only to see a large flying castle soaring above his head.

Rudy:"what the hell is that"

Ghislain:" huuu have you never seen it before it's paladiaces castle."

Rudy:" who's castle"

Eris:"wow you dont know who he is he is one of the heroes that defeated laples."

A/N sorry for not spelling the names right.

Rudy:"I thought that that story was just a fairytale."

Eris:" Nope it's all true after he defeated laplas he went into that castle.

Ghislain:" that was over 400 years ago."

Accelerator:" well then I ain't going up there."

Rudy: huu why wouldn't you."

Accelerator:" if that has been there for 400 years can you imagine how much dust there would be. I am not killing myself with dust thanks."

Rudy:" am I guess"

Then they continued on their way back to the manor and when they finally reached it they split up but accelerator asked Rudy to go with him to accelerator's room as he needed to ask him something.

A/N thanks for reading and I am sorry for the chapter being so short but I hope that you still enjoyed it.
As always I hope you will give advice on how I can improve and if you want to ask me anything go ahead.

Thanks and see you all in the next chapter.