a new journey

As the group leave the village Rudy has a talk with Roxy's parents. And he is given a sword by them. And surprisingly Eris gives a bow and said good by. Before the group left and started to walk into the wilderness.

* a big time skip*

Rudy:" okay we need to keep our eyes peeled for the adventurers guild."

Eris:" are we going to join I really want to."

Rudy:" ya that's part of the plan we got to make money some how. Today we become adventurers. So dont fall behind you two."

He looks behind him to see Ruijerd with blue hair but accelerator was nowhere to be seen.

Rudy:" where the hell did he go."

Ruijerd:" he said he had something important to do so I let him leave."

Rudy:" ugh fine I guess that we will have to become adventurers with out him."

And so they headed for the guild but first they tried to change their appearance to make them more interesting.

They then burst into the guild and introduced them selves. But ended up just being laughed at.

They then became adventurers. And Eris dragged Rudy to see what quests there were. But as they were looking a horse man walked up to them and started to intimidate and insult them. So they left.

So they then went to explore the city and find a place to sleep. And as they came upon a critical they were met by accelerator.

Rudy:" and where have you been."

Accelerator:" huu what are you my mother I can do as I like and it is none of your business. So have you become adventurers or not."

Rudy:" yes we have and we expect you to become one as well when we go to get our job tomorrow."

Accelerator:" huu did you not know I became an adventurer while at the manor but I don't do much with it as I couldn't be bothered working my way up so I am still only E and I went down the mug the muggers path."

Rudy:" ya that sounds like you so could you please go with use tomorrow."

Accelerator:" fine but there isn't much point in it."

They then left and went to find a place to sleep for the night.

As rudy checked us in some demon children went up to Eris and started to talk to her but when one of them touched her shoulder she tried to get it of but she ended up braking the button on her jacket. So she went berserk and attacked the boys. But Rudy intervened and healed the boy and started to talk to him. Then the group go to bed.

In the morning the group went to the guild and accelerator joined the party but he got angry at Rudy for wasting his time as the quest Rudy picked was to find a lost kitten.

They walked around the city and followed Ruijerd who apparently knew where to go by using his third eye and tracking skills. He led the group to a hole and said that the animal was in there. But Eris complained that it stank.

Rudy:" is anybody home."

Ruijerd:" no people but many living creatures."

And so the group went down into the cave where there were many cages with animals then Ruijerd stopped in front of a cage and said he found it every one looked in and saw a black leopard like big cat in side the cage. Rudy looked around at all the animals and said.

Rudy:" do you think all of these are pets."

Then there was a noise and every one knew that it was a person coming  so they turned to see who it was. When they turned they saw what looked like a a bug man a lizard man and a bee girl who were talking to each other while walking. Then as they kicked a cage Rudy made them sink into the ground and Eris and Ruijerd pind them against the wall. So Rudy used magic to bind them.

Rudy:" a sneak attack always does the trick."

Then accelerator walked up to the three that were bound to the wall and the bug man started to speak so he turned to face him but then the bug man tried to hit accelerator.

There was a loud cracking sound and then a scream as everyone saw that the bug man's arm had shattered.

A/N because I assume that the bug man only has an exoskeleton and not a normal one his entire arm has shattered and there is blood everywhere except on accelerator.

Accelerator:" hahahahehehuhe wow you really are just a bug you only have an exoskeleton hehehehe well I guess that this arm is never going to heal again so why don't I get rid of it for you hahehaheheh."

Accelerator then ripped the rest of the bug man's broken arm off. The other two started to scream as they were scared of accelerator and the bug man had fainted.

Rudy:" stop don't do any more"

Accelerator:" hu well I had planned to tromitise these two some more but fine I will stop. Here that you two your hero has come and stopped me you will live threw this. But if you ever go against me or my party I will kill all of you. Got it.

They both nod

Accelerator:" goooood hahehehehu.

Accelerator then turned around and started to walk out of the cave.

Accelerator:" I will leave the rest to you guys."

And so accelerator leaves. And then Rudy talks to the two still conches and makes a deal with them while Eris and Ruijerd have an argument about ethics.

Thanks for reading this chapter I dont know if this is a good chapter as I wrote it in two halfs both rushed one before and one after I went to the dentist but I still hope it was enjoyable.
There might not be any uploads for a while as I am going on holiday to Italy and I probably won't be righting much while there so please be patient and I will update as soon as I can.
Thanks again for reading and I hope to see you again soon.