Riansh Os- Heartbreak (part 1)

"Jindagi nahi raho pe hai, yaadein
Teri band aakho mein hai, tujhse
juda maan, teri yaadon ki dhadkan
sunao kise?"

How does it feel for a heartbreak? Sometimes many people just wait for seconds, months, years just to patch up. But is it so easy to patch up? Relations are like glass which take many years to form but breakdown only in seconds. Vansh brought another woman and claimed her as his wife in front of the press and Ridhima. What situation must have she gone through? don't know? Let's check through this song-story.

Poor Ridhima was searching for Vansh like a mad person, running here and there in a wounded state just because of the accident that has taken place just few seconds ago. Completely forgetting about her wound, only one thought came to her mind- 'He should not be in any danger'. Was her love justified? Somehow she reached VR Mansion, thinking that even it might be attacked, but what she saw, shook her from head to toe. The one who for whom she was ready to give her life for was standing there with another woman, introducing her as his wife and the girl was none another than Ahana, her die-hard enemy.
How could Vansh do this out of revenge for the thing she hadn't committed? She was completely innocent and Vansh did not want to listen to her. How could he prove it? All the vows, all the promises, were they all a lie? Someone has truly said that true love can't be filled with simplicity, it always has to be filled with sacrifices and deaths for the loved ones. Hence it is believed that true love doesn't exist!

Vansh's POV
On seeing the condition of Ridhima in wounded state, his eyes softened for a while but again it turned to some hardcore ones. As he wanted to take revenge, for betraying him. People often called him devil, stone-hearted, doesn't have feelings but nobody understood his inner storm. He loved Ridhima limitlessly but what he got in return was betrayal. What he thought was that loving someone would always give him betrayals because the one who gave him birth, Uma Mom, left him to burn herself to ashes filled with coal. Another one from his ex-fiancé, Ragini, who wanted him only for his money. But for Ridhima, he changed himself, he wanted to give a chance to their relationship but no one could understand him.
In short, he never experienced love in his life.