✨Love with Various Hurdles✨ (Part 2)

In an apartment
A boy can be seen talking to a picture of a girl in his phone. This girl can be identified as Ridhima. And this boy's name is Vansh.

Vansh to himself:
Ridhima, kitna wait karwaogi! Jaldi se apne uss chipkoo personal assistant ko nikalo na, aur mujhe rakhlo!
Bohot wait kiya maine tumhe milne ka aur dekhne ka.
Tum meri inspiration hi nahi ho- mera pyaar, meri dhadkan, mera allah ishwar, sabh ho.
Log tumhare baare mein kuch bhi bole, mujhe koi farak nahi padhta, kyu ki mujhe pata hai ki kuch toh hua tha jis kaaran tum aisi ban gayi ho.
Tum jaise bhi ho, mujhe pasand ho.

~NEXT MORNING~

In Ridhima's room
Ridhima wakes up with a heavy head a finds a lemonade with a note on which 'Good Morning' is written. She soon understood that it was Siya's work.
She drinks her lemonade and goes straight to Siya's room where she sees her getting for college.
She goes and hugs her from behind.

Ridhima:
Good morning Baby!

Siya:
Good morning Di! I hope you had a good sleep.

Ridhima:
Yes baby, of course I had a good sleep. How can I not have a good sleep when my baby is around me, huh!?

Siya:
That's nice but Di, you know na that you can't go to the office today because yesterday you had an attack.

Ridhima:
Yes yes, I know...But today I am having the most important work of appointing a new personal assistant for me.

Siya: 
Oh wow! So finally you decided to fire that chipkoo assistant of yours!
Then okay, you can go to office but promise me that you will come home early because you know na that you have  weakness for attest a day because of your attack.

Ridhima:
Okay Madam! I'll come home early today.
You are the only person who has the audacity to order RS

Saying this, Ridhima get ready for office and leaves.

————————————~
What do you guys think? Who will be appointed as the new personal assistant?
Hope you all liked this plot
Don't forget to comment
Target
Votes : 45+
Comments: 15+