Riansh Os- Heartbreak (Part 3)

He wanted to break her emotionally, mentally and physically and he was successful in that. Now what would be the use of staying in this world, full of cruel and bad people, plus she was a poor orphan who would give her space to live. She was all alone in this world. So she she sat down on the edge of the cliff.

"Palkhein jhapaktein hai, din
ye nikal jaye, Kaise tumhe roka
karu?... bin bole baatein
tumhse karu...Agar tum saath ho."
Vansh ordered his personal assistant, Manas, to immediately track down Ridhima's location through the VR Ring she was wearing. When Manas checked the location, it was showing VR Mansion itself. That's when Vansh realised that when Ishani called her a 'bloody gold digger', she went to the temple and kept something there. He rushed there and found her Mangalsutra and her VR Ring. He mentally cursed himself for allowing her to speak like this to the poor soul. But now, what was the use of crying over spilled milk? That's why it is said that 'You understand the value of someone either when they are not close to you or when they are in the verge of dying".
Vansh himself went out to search for Ridhima. He first went to the Orphanage where she lived before her marriage.