✨Love with Various Hurdles✨ (Part 1)

In the RS Mansion-
A girl can be seen sitting in the balcony of her room, crying while drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes. Who will believe that RS, the person who sends shivers down everyone's spines just because of her looks is now crying a mess!

Ridhima to herself:
Kabir...kya nahi diya tujhe maine, joh tune mujhe itna bada dhoka diya!! Tumhare dhoke ke yaad se mera dil jalkar raakh hota hai.
Tumhne toh mujhe kabhi apna maana hi nahi, par maine tumhe kabhi khudse alag samjha hi nahi...
Par ab bas! Bohot hua! Abhi yeh Ridhima kisike pyaar mein padhne wali nahi hai! Kabir! Ye sab sirf tumhare vajah se! Sirf tumhare karan!

After she finished talking to herself, she started taking heavy breaths.
She was unable to take in oxygen.
She turned completely red!
By mistake, she dropped the glass which she was drinking wine from, and it broke...

Siya, on the other side, was in her room watching movies when she heard the sound of glass shattering.
She immediately understood the situation and ran to Ridhima's room holding a tranquilliser in her hand. She opened the door and immediately sprayed it in Ridhima's mouth and also injected something in her.
After a while, Ridhima slowly started to clam down.

Convo
Siya:
Di, you had promised me na that you would not take alcohol and cigarettes, then why!?
What will I do if something happens to you? Will you also leave me like how mom and dad did!?

Ridhima:
No baby!! I'll never leave you ever! Even till my last breath I won't ever leave you!
You are my lifeline baby...I just, can't handle the pain! That's why I drink and smoke...

Siya:
Okay! Understood, but you know these panic attacks are having a severe effect of you body and health.
Please share your pain with me, I'm there no? Then?

Siya went to the kitchen and got a glass of water for Ridhima but Siya had noticed that Ridhima had slept on the chair only. She slowly tried shifting her on the bed.
Ridhima was in a deep sleep due to her medicines.
Siya couldn't do anything to make Ridhima overcome her pain.
Before leaving her room, she gave her a sweet peck on the forehead.

In Siya's Room
Siya to herself:
Mom, Dad, why did you leave us and go? You left all the responsibilities on di 's shoulders.
She misses you soooooo much! But she never expresses it in front of me as she doesn't want herself  to look weak in front of me but this pain is eating her from inside! Plus Kabir's betrayal has broke her completely!
God... please send someone into her life who can make her overcome her pain and heal her scars and wounds in her heart!
For the world, my di is strong, cold, bold and a heartless girl but I know that she is not at all like that! In fact she is a girl with many inner scars and she has a lot of feelings! She is very soft and sweet!

~
'Ishq woh badla hai,
Jisko chuta hai,
usse woh jala deta hai,
Dil se hota hai shuru, par
kambakt sar pe chadta hai,
Kabhi khudse, kabhi khudaase
ladta hai, Itna hua badnaam
fir bhi har zubaan par aadha hai'
~