Riansh Os- Heartbreak (Part 4)

'Har modh hai tujhse juda,
tere bina jeena sikha de mujhe,
sassein kaise lu ye batade mujhe,
Saha bin Khata ke na de mujhe,
itna hasa ke rula de mujhe.'
He then went near the cliff and that's when he found Ridhima sitting on the edge with red, numb eyes which were due to crying continuously and a bruised forehead. On seeing her in this state, he was totally speechless and guilty for trusting his enemies and for torturing the poor soul unnecessarily.
When Ridhima saw him, first she was shocked then she let out a small chuckle saying "Vansh, you're here...Where is Ahana? I knew you would come to me after knowing the truth. Who told you the truth? Oh yeah, I totally forgot, you must have come to take the gun which you gave me on the wedding night! But I'll not give it to you the easy way. Vansh, I know I betrayed you but even I was trapped in it. I loved you limitlessly and till infinity will always love you! This Ridhima was yours, is yours and will always be yours! I love you eternally.
'Tere ishq mein marjawan, kuch bhi kasam se karjawan, hadh se bhi guzar jawan'
Saying this, she pointed the gun towards her heart and shot the bullet, smiling towards Vansh. She fell down on the ground.
Vansh couldn't understand anything. He quickly took her head and placed it on his lap, patting her cheeks, trying to keep her awake.
Ridhima lost her faith in living, while dying she told Vansh, 'Vansh, it's completely fine. Maybe I was not made for you in this life, and you know that I am not at all angry at you instead this is the most beautiful thing death which is being on your lap till my last breath'.
Vansh said,'Ridhima! don't talk about your death! You will be completely fine!'
Tears welling up in his eyes and his heart sinking every second.
While closing her eyes, she whispered to Vansh- 'I love you Vansh and don't feel guilty, because I'm yours till eternity!'
Saying this, she took her last breath in her love's laps.
Vansh screamed in pain and agony, 'Ridhima!!!'
He picked up the gun in his hand and said, 'Ishq mein jaan dena dastoor hain, Ishq mein jo kurbaan huye woh mashoor hain. Mari aur Ridhima ki daastan hamesha thi aur rahengi' and shot the bullet in his heart.

Now, there were two souls lying lifelessly on the ground with hands interlocked with each other.
That night, there were two souls smiling at each other and heading up to heaven.

'Chodh diya woh raasta,
jis raastein se hum thein guzare'