Random Shorts (Part 2/2) (Riansh)

Vansh was very upset as he had never expected such a big and immense betrayal from Ridhima. She was the only one whom he could trust, love and tell his problems to as his family only thought of him as a money making machine. He wanted to pamper her and give her all that he could. But what she gave was only Betrayal!
He decided to go to the wedding with his sister, Gargi, who lived far away. He wanted to make Ridhima jealous and remind her what she did was wrong.
At the wedding, he passed all the bodyguards by telling them that Gargi is his girlfriend. The whole media was on fire after knowing such a big personal thing of the life of Mr. Singhania.
It was Ridhima's wedding but the main attraction was Vansh. Even Armaan was not noticeable in all this ruckus.
Ridhima felt bad and hurt but somehow she was happy with the fact that Vansh moved on with his life so soon.
(Hope she could know the actual truth about who is Gargi! And also that Vansh had not moved on)
Vansh was also very hurt, he actually couldn't believe that Ridhima was no more his, and was soon going to marry his rival. The most shocking thing was that she left him for money.

'Tere sang do pal ko, hasna jo
chaha toh; Rula ke gaya Ishq tera,
ki mane nahi dil mera, kaise chup
mein karau mein...!'
Both their hearts were broken, but one was forced to smile to make the Luther jealous whereas, the other one was forced because of their parents.
One was sad seeing his love getting married to someone else, while the other Omer was happy seeing her love moving on with his life from her love. Both were forced to do something but for them each other's love mattered more.
While taking the fourth phera with Armaan, Ridhima collapsed on stage. Meanwhile Vansh was talking to the media, when he noticed the crowd, he couldn't stop himself from going on stage. Ridhima was partially conscious, Vansh took Ridhima's head onto his lap and since Gargi was a doctor, she was quick to understand the situation. She found out that Ridhima had drank poison, but unfortunately it was too late! While taking her last breath, she told Vansh- "I'll be your till eternity, don't worry". Saying this, she gave him a pen drive in his hand and breathed her last breath.

What a vie to notice, Vansh sitting in the mandal with Ridhima who was sleeping peacefully, a deep sleep with no worries, Vansh crying looking at his love's face. As Vansh was hurting himself with a piece of glass on his hand since the time he entered the wedding, the fire burning in between of Ridhima and Armaan, while they were getting married. Vansh was broken and was missing Ridhima already!
He opened the pen-drive, a video started where in Ridhima was sitting on a chair and saying, "Vansh, when you open this pen-drive, I must be either dead or waiting for my soul to rest peacefully after you stop crying and happily say goodbye to me! You are a good boy, right!? So chalo jaldi se stop crying like me boy who hates tears!".
On listening to this, Vansh wipes off his tears, to which Ridhima says, "That's my Vansh baby who listens to Ridhima! See Vansh, this is life,  where you don't get everything you want, sometimes or somewhere we have to compromise. Maybe in this life we were not made for each other but for the remaining life, we are meant to be together, think like that, okay?".
Ridhima tells Vansh everything, why she committed suicide, and at last she tells him, "You are not going to do anything to my parents, they must have already got their punishment so dare you do anything! You have to promise me! Okay no chalo bye, give me a heavenly smile and say bye to me otherwise I will be waiting between heaven and hell forever, if that happens then how will we meet when u come to heaven? One more thing, never self harm yourself!! You have to swear to me that you will never do it! I am always watching you and near you, but now the thing is, I have changed my way of being near you, just call out my name and I'll be there with you ".
With this, the video ended.
Vansh gave a heavenly smile and bid goodbye to Ridhima.
Vansh: I'll always wait for you! I love you Ridhima, I love you very much! Rest in Peace my Dear!

"Hawaoon mein bahengi, Ghatoon mein
rahenge, tu barkha meri mein tera
Kaajal piya, hazaroon mein kisiko taqdeer
aisi mili hai ek ranjha aur heer jaisi, na jaane
kyu mitana kalank nahi, ishq hai kaajal piya...!"

Part 2/2