✨Together Forever✨ -(Another Os) (Riansh)

'Sun mere humsafar, kya tujhe itni si
bhi khabar, ki tere sassein chalti jigar,
rahunga bas yahi tumagar, itni hasi
hein mulakatein hein, unse bhi pyaari
teri baatein hein!'

The story starts with a girl and a boy, sitting beside each other in a tuition and both can be seen fighting.
Girl-
Vansh yaar! Stop troubling me man! I'm fed up of you!
Boy-
Ridhima, you do all the mischief in our class, so  shouldn't I be telling the
tuition teacher?  She always supports so much, why?

Their fights continue the same for the rest of the year.
We say na that opposites attract, the same way Ridhima slowly started liking Vansh but was also hating him at the same time. She couldn't understand what she was feeling. But Vansh, on the other hand, didn't have such feelings. He is used to being playful with Ridhima and had never thought of such a thing.
Soon their school started.
Everyone believed that Vansh had a girlfriend named Deeksha, but actually, it was just a rumour. They used to not even talk to each other,  they were in the same bus and since Vansh was not paired with anyone, they paired Vansh with Deeksha.
On hearing this rumour, Ridhima felt really bad and believed that the rumour was true. She then decided to forget Vansh but it wasn't very easy for her as first crushes cannot be forgotten easily, right?
Even though this all happened, their fights and playfulness towards each other continued the same way.

Soon they were now in 9th grade. She still had a crush on Vansh but she didn't want to tell him any sooner.

What will happen between these two?