Riansh Os- Heartbreak (Part 2)

"Kis jagah aagayi, chahatein
ab meri, chun lunga tumhe mein
tere ran se bhi, jis raaste tu
na mile, uspe na ho mera kadam,
Tujhe Kitna chahne lage hum"

If Vansh would not be taking the revenge now, he would have rushed to Ridhima, picked her up and yelled at her for being so careless towards her health and would definitely call her a 'trouble magnet'.
Back to reality:-  Ridhima hurriedly went to the stage and was confessing that it had been complete wrong! But Alas! No one listened to her begging and crying. Everyone was completely drowned in their ego and revenge that they couldn't see the actual love and pain of the poor innocent soul. That day, even God wanted that innocent to be oppressed. Since the press was also present, they started calling Ridhima with various names like bloody crap, trash bin, bloody gold digger and what not! Not able to bear the insults on her self respect, she left VR Mansion forever.
After a few days, Siya woke up from coma and told the real truth of Anupriya attacking her and how she had tortured Ridhima; and how she saved his family when he was not there. On listening all this, the ground below his legs slipped. His eyes were complete numb remembering the horrifying incidents of the interviews and hearing her last words before leaving VR Mansion which were- "I love you a lot and you are committing a sin by removing me out, You will definitely regret it a lot, but until then, it will be too late". He ignored her a lot and now he was definitely regretting it a lot. Vansh Rai Singhania, the greatest business tycoon who understands people with their eyes, was not able to understand his own wife.
On the other hand, Ridhima was walking aimlessly on the road which lead to a cliff where Vansh faked his death for revenge.