Lore

Okay, after the super edgy description, we have super edgy lore! Hurray!

The five Clans, WillowClan, ShimmerClan, MeadowClan and FlashClan are all classified under "Clans Of The Guardians", and GuardianClan is also known as Clan Of The Sky. GuardianClan is the leader of all of them, and only has important cats.

The Clan Code is very complicated, and will be revised in the next chapter. Their StarClan is called AstralClan, and AstralClan demands sacrifices of 3 kits, 3 apprentices and 3 warriors every moon. This isn't a problem for the amount of cats in the Clans since GuardianClan makes sure that their population is kept very high by pairing up cats when the population gets critical or just kidnapping kits young enough to not remember their old homes from kittypets or rouges. It isn't known why AstralClan wants these sacrifices, you'll just have to find out.

GuardianClan's roles are Elder Guardian, the leader of the leaders, Guardians, basically they carry out punishments and/or sacrifices, Elder Medicine Cat, basically the most important medicine cat, and the warriors who protect and hunt for the Elders, the Guardians take food as a sort of tax from the Clans to feed themselves, and if the cats don't agree then the Selecter of that Clan will choose them for the next sacrifice.

Each Clan has their own Selecter that selects cats for sacrifice, a lot of them are known to choose their own kits, grown up or still young, to impress the Clan.

Most of the Clan cats seem completely fine with their life style, even with the continuous sacrifices and 'taxes', and the ones who aren't fine with it stay quiet. But rumours have been starting recently that there's a rebellion starting, and the Guardians deny it. 

Kits who have been chosen to be the future medicine cat are to be given their names by their future mentor.