Outside Clan Land

~Outside Clan Land~

The Astral Bark Tree is where medicine cats communicate with AstralClan, and the Gathering Hill is where the Clans hold gathering and sacrifices. The leaders stand on top of the hill and the Clans surround them, the sacrifices are also done at the top of the hill. The Silver Birches is the birch forest with pale bluey-green leaves, rouges live here, like the Silver Rustling Tribe.

Twoleg Place

Astral Bark Tree

Silver Birches

Gathering Hill

Silver Rustling Tribe's camp

The Silver Rustling Tribe is a tribe a bit like the Sisters, they are decended from them and they move around like the Sisters. However, they only stay in birch forests and they don't kick out toms. They're extremly peaceful but they do fight if they see a reason to. Right now they like their home and a lot of them don't want to leave.

Their camp is an extremly deep hollow in the ground. So deep and so wide that you could fall down and break your neck if you weren't careful. The Silver Rustling Tribe have strong back legs like SkyClan though, so they can jump up the little ledges lining the sides of the hollow. Their dens are in the many caves lining the hollow. It looks like a beeshive due to the amount of caves and hollows. Their prey is kept in the coolest cave.