Clan Code

Now for the Clan Code! In this case, there's three codes, the Guardian code, the Medicine Cat code and the Warrior code! Some of these (mostly the warrior and medicine cat code) are copy pasted off of the wiki, and varied in some places

WARRIOR CODE --

Defend all the Clans, even with your life. Your first loyalty is to GuardianClan and AstralClan, but all cats who follow the Sky's Codes are your allies. Each Clan must ensure that no other Clan falls, specifically GuardianClan. Do not try to escape or hesitate if the point when you have been chosen for the Sky Sacrifice comes, as this is AstralClan's will.                                                                                          Nevertheless, each Clan's purpose is to serve AstralClan in any way they can, and that comes above everything else.                                                                                                                                         An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the code, they are an offering for the Sky or it is necessary for self-defense.                                             
GuardianClan's Guardians and each Clan's Selecter must be fed first, elders, queens, sick or injured cats and kits must be fed next, before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the Guardians or Selecters.                                                                                                                                                                                     A Gathering of all five Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. Five days before the Gathering the moonly Sky Sacrifice will be held.                                                              No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.                                                                                             A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.                                                                         The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is exiled.                              After the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or exile of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh, and with the blessings of the Elder Guardian.                If a Clan member believes that their leader is no longer leading with honor and integrity, they can challenge them. Three-quarters of the Clan members, including their medicine cats, must agree. Their objections will then be presented to the leaders of the other Clans. If the Elder Guardian agrees, the Elder Medicine Cat will request that AstralClan remove the leader's remaining lives and give them to the deputy. These objections cannot be raised by the deputy. The Elder Guardian must never be challenged.                                                                     
A warrior or medicine cat may switch their allegiance from one Clan to another but must meet a set of conditions. The cat wishing to change Clans must perform a task of their intended Clan's choosing. If they succeed, it will be deemed AstralClan and the Elder Guardian's will that they change Clans, and their request will be granted.                                              Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to AstralClan for its life.                                                       Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.                                                                                                                                                                                     A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.                               Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats—but a warrior must always remember that all cats follow the warrior code.                                                     Cats must give up their food to the Guardians if asked.