GuardianClan territory

Here we go ~! 

~GuardianClan's territory~

GuardianClan's camp is a camp nestled in a very deep hollow, with trees, bushes and rocks cracked with moss protecting the top from view. As a way up there's a slope curving around the camp walls that cats walk up to get out. The dens are in rocky caves nestled into the walls and brambles covering the Prisoner's Den entrance. 

The announcement place is a strong tree that juts out from underneath a part of the slope, the Elder Guardian jumps off of the slope and sits on a tree branch. The prisoners' den is a den where cats who have broken the rules or rouges that have challenged the Clans are kept if they are going to be sacrificed to the Sky. 

The territory is the largest of all the Clans and is right in the middle of the other four. As a result of this the territory is a mix of willow trees, meadows, dappled forests and dense woodland. Willow tree rise is an abrupt line of willow trees near WillowClan territory, the Meadow Ledge is a cliff overlooking MeadowClan territory, the Dark Woods is an extremly dark patch of woods with boulders and roots that can trip you up, and the Light Woods are woods that let a lot of light through.

Prisoner's den

Elder Guardian's den

Elder Medicine Cat's Den

Guardians' den

Apprentices' den:

Nursery

Willow Tree Rise

Meadow Ledge

Dark Woods

Light Woods

WillowClan border

MeadowClan border

ShimmerClan border

FlashClan border

Camp