MeadowClan territory

~MeadowClan territory~

MeadowClan territory is a flowery meadow that's absolutely covered in rabbit holes, hollows, heather and lots and lots of dandylion clocks. As you can tell, in the summer, the place is covered in floating white fluffy seeds of dandylion clocks, and in a particular area there's so much that the cats call the area "the Summer Snow". There's a hollow with more rabbit holes than the rest of the meadow, and it's called the "Honeycomb Hollow", while the last major landmark is called "Heather Meadow", as it's covered in heather. The Summer Snow is actually very near the ShimmerClan border, and the Heather Meadow is near the WillowClan border.

The camp is another hollow similar to the Honeycomb Hollow, and the rabbit holes are all discarded and used for dens instead, strengthened using twigs and such to keep the roofs up. In the rainy season they move to a part of their territory that has more trees, but it's normally very miserable. MeadowClan cats love their tunnels and they know the moor tunnels like the back of their paw. The announcement place is cliff at the top of camp, and the leader and selecter's dens are smaller hollows at the base of the camp. The Medicine Cat's den is a cave at the edge of camp, next to the announcement cliff.

Camp

Leader's den

Selecter's den

Medicine cat's den

Warriors' den

Nursery

Elders' den

The Summer Snow

Honeycomb Hollow

Heather Meadow

ShimmerClan border

WillowClan border

GuardianClan border