ShimmerClan territory

~SHIMMERCLAN TERRITORY~

ShimmerClan is a widely spaced forest that lets a lot of light in, the leaves seem to "shimmer", hence the Clan's name. There's a clearing surrounded by tree stumps called "Clear Grass", and behind the tree stumps is FlashClan's territory. There's also a dandylion clock infested area that's also infested with brambles, so no cat can pass. It's said that a way through the brambles is whispered amongst ShimmerClan, but not everyone believes this. The bramble area is called "The Thorn's Snow", much like MeadowClan's Summer Snow. The Thorn's Snow is also near MeadowClan, and is a continuation of the Summer Snow. In the middle of the territory there's the "Warm Stones", which are flat stones that the cats bask on. However, only the older cats are allowed here, as sometimes adders bask here too. Finally, the Guardians' Path is a line of trees somehow stripped of leaves that extends into GuardianClan territory.

The camp is a valley that'd be exposed if it wasn't near FlashClan territory, therefore the woods covering the camp aren't too dense to block out the sun but aren't too thinned out so the camp isn't exposed. The dens are made out of hollows that the cats have dug up, held up by vines, twigs, brambles and more. The leader, medicine cat and Selecter's dens are all made out of rockpiles held up by the same materials that the hollow dens are made out of. The leader and Selecter's dens aren't that big, but the Medicine Cat's den is very big and has multiple compartments. Only the enterence is made out of a rockpile, and the rest is a large badger den connected with lots of tunnels. In all, ShimmerClan is like MeadowClan but they live in a forest. 

Camp

Leader's den

Selecter's den

Medicine cat's den

Warriors' den

Nursery

Elders' den

Clear Grass

The Thorn's Snow

Warm Stones

The Guardians' Path

MeadowClan border

FlashClan border

GuardianClan border